A castle named Manor

Enid Sinclair.... Enid Sinclair Addams.... well not really Addams, she had had a slightly quieter chat with Morticia shortly after Gomez's announcement and apparently the Addams family had not really adopted her as their daughter but had only taken legal guardianship of her. According to Morticia to avoid any unpleasantness should Wednesday accept the bond. Enid was so embarrassed about the matter and uncomfortable that she was unable to give an answer.

She has been living in the Addams house for a week now or now she should already call it her home, still struggling to find her way around on her own, the castle is really huge and so far she has learned the way from her room to the kitchen, from her room to the living room and from her room to the dining room. She honestly hasn't felt like learning the way to the rest of the family's game rooms, especially since she has begun to have a vague idea of what the Addamses mean by game rooms.

His favorite place to spend time is Morticia's greenhouse.

Does the woman really have a...black thumb? It would be better to call it that rather than a green thumb since she mostly grows carnivorous or super-poisonous plants. Morticia's passions besides gardening are to create perfumes and potentially deadly poisons. A pastime she finds enjoyable even though she prefers to devote 99 percent of her time to creating harmless perfumes, she has thus discovered that the section that houses the most colorful and fragrant flowers is one that Wednesday will not go near even if tied up and dragged.

Enid had taken the idea today to explore the mansion more, being careful to avoid certain areas that could be potentially lethal or traumatic.

Gomez had said that the house would take care of itself, that she could go wherever she wanted, the castle itself would take care of it to forbid her access where she shouldn't put her snout, at first it seemed strange to him but then he realized that indeed the castle was alive indeed, she had never been able to really get lost, even trying, the castle somehow always redirected her on the right path.

She had understood that the doors locked themselves or opened even before she could touch the handle, Morticia had told her that the castle only behaves this way with those it likes and it never happened to behave this way for those who were not of the Addams bloodline or were not added under marriage but apparently Enid was an exception.

"Okay castle, today Wednesday is particularly grumpy, she was talking about a horrible dream and that she wouldn't like visitors from anyone all day.....So I really want to visit a new part of the house, I would like to avoid torture rooms though, would you like to guide me?"

He didn't quite know how to relate to the building, he simply tried, and to his surprise the arms of armor placed along runners rose up indicating all various directions creating a path.

"Boy it really worked! Thank you castle I rely on you! Ah one thing, do you like me calling you castle? Or would you rather I call you home? Or do you have a proper name?"

A painting hanging on a wall representing precisely the Addams' castle shakes a bit causing Enid to approach it intrigued by the gold plaque attached on the on the frame of the painting.

"So let's see..... built between 1600 and 1700 AD. From what Willa told me it was the period of Goody's activity.....In time you forgot the proper name that was given to the castle but always referred to by the family as Addams Manor. So your name is Manor?"

At that point a slight breeze made a fabric drape that was hanging on the wall flutter and seem to almost caress Enid's face.

"Wow you are already more affectionate than Wednesday this greatly increases your score and greatly decreases his..."