Separation anxiety

Wednesday is in the mood for worldwide mass murder/genocide.

Probably the dream she just woke up from is perhaps the most beautiful and fantastic, the most pleasant dream ever.....but it was not one of her usual nightmares in which she is tortured and chased by demons or she herself is the demon torturing and slaughtering others, those were the dreams she liked to have, or not sleeping at all, what was better than a good morning migraine from a late night.

"Why? Now even my dreams you have invaded ancient curse of my boots."

That night she had dreamed of her, Enid, the two of them happy together in a seemingly not even too distant future, with even brats.

Fortunately, Wednesday thinks she did not have such a nightmare through a vision; the terror that it might actually have happened made her feel..... alive, in a negative Addams sense.

Once she came out of her room Wednesday was black, not black and white as usual, she was totally black, startling anyone that morning, even Lurch who in theory should have no emotions found himself turning whiter than he normally is upon crossing his eyes with the girl.

The only one who was unfazed was Enid but sensing negative vibes, so said the blonde, she preferred to stay away from Wednesday who locked herself in her room after barely eating breakfast, leaving a clear warning to all the inhabitants of the house alive, dead or appendages that they are.

"Don't enter my room, don't look for me, don't leave me messages, forget my existence."

She then typed the entire first part of the day, only when she hears the bell for lunch does she realize that she had been in a trance of insanity the whole time, had been typing phrases or words disconnected from each other all morning, mostly realizing once she re-examined the papers that she had written Enid's name, or something that reminded her of the girl, such as blond hair, colored claws, etc.

The curse was eating her up, Wednesday is totally losing her mind, now she understands why her father had warned her by telling her that the madness brought by the Addams curse was not a madness she would enjoy.

"Damn it Enid! Of all the people in this world! Of all creatures! Who could my curse choose but you! If I could kill you without the curse driving me mad I would! But I'd like to avoid being overwhelmed by such a cheesy thing, as much as I'd like to turn into a murderous demon, I'd like the reason to be something else, I'd like to accidentally summon Lucifer himself from the underworld, for it to take over my body, I'd like a toxic mix of poisons and chemicals to send my brain into a tailspin or for my uncle to lobotomize me in my sleep but I don't want to become a murderous psychopath because I'm in love with a blond clawed stuffed animal!"

Wednesday is tense, so tense that she can't even type anymore. By now her anger has reached off-the-scale levels, she struggles even to stand up, but as soon as she does she starts walking with a fury all over her room, not in a circle, but in a really haphazard way, she arrives in front of a shelf she slides the books she sees that there is nothing there that can distract her in any way and she starts walking again in another direction.

The shake of chaos in Wednesday's head is quelled for a second by something, by the pattering that Wednesday realizes is Hand, who slips a photo under the girl's door, who is practically already ready to jump out the door to crumble the appendix but her gaze falls on the photo, it depicts her and Enid on the balcony of their room in Nevermore, most likely taken treacherously by Hand with the blonde's cell phone. The photo depicts Wednesday playing her cello and Enid looking at her lost with a sweet smile.

"You stupid curse! And you, on the other hand, how can you be so hateful but bring so much...eherh I can't even pronounce what you cause me!"

Just the sight of Enid's smile basking in her music made all the corvina muscles melt like butter. Wednesday was lost in those blue eyes and that angelic smile.