The End.... For Now

Once out of Goody's crypt stairs, the girls can catch their breath.

"So Wednesday...Did you want to invite me somewhere tonight?"

Wednesday sighs heavily and begins to walk with Enid following at her side.

Enid obviously wants to make it clear to her partner that she wants the picnic proposal back in a more romantic key, obviously her idea glossed over that her partner's name is Wednesday Addams.

"Don't play dumb, you heard what I said. I was already planning to ask you for a few days honestly, I thought a classic picnic would make you more comfortable, now I'd say you can consider it as romantic aspect..... accident, I'll have to rewrite the lineup of topics to be addressed."

Enid tries to intervene but Wednesday silences her with a finger without even looking her in the face.

"Now I'd better go prepare the necessities, I guess simple sandwiches won't do anymore, also the location needs to be updated, I'll need some-"

Wednesday pauses, seeming to remember only at that moment that she has Enid beside her.

"I think on such occasions the social norm does not want the envoy to know in advance what's in store for her, so I'd better wrap it up here.... One last thing, obviously don't have dinner tonight, because by 8 o'clock we'll be in the back doorway."

Wednesday was setting her up on a date; if Enid was in wolf form she would be wagging her tail wildly.

"Then I'll go right away to decide what to wear, I'm super excited Willa, I can't wait!"

Wednesday electrocutes Enid.

"Nicknames, affectionate nicknames or pet names must be communicated in advance, discussed and approved together before they are used"

"Yes, sorry Wednesday, it got away from me -- I'm going now."

Enid blushed from head to toe, after all that was her companion's name, she had not yet had the courage to tell Wednesday, she was afraid she would take it as an imposition, but now she has said it and knows well that the raven will come back to the subject, now all she has to do is run off to her room, but without noticing that a faint blush is beginning to appear on Wednesday's cheeks as well, after all the name Willa rang in her head like a bell.

"Damn you werewolf, you have too much power over me."

Enid hurriedly arrives at her room and immediately slams the door behind her and locks it, realizing only later, that that is now Wednesday's room as well and that she certainly cannot lock the Wednesday out of the room, so she immediately proceeds to unlock the lock in order to avoid having it altered before their appointment but immediately something distracts her.

"Thing finally! But where have you been? You disappeared, where had you been?"

Hand is taken aback, not expecting to see one of the two girls barging into the room so suddenly.

I was -- I was -- I was helping Uncle Fester.

Enid raises an eyebrow, as much as that is only one hand, by now Enid is well able to tell that she is lying.

"Hand I really want to know where you have spent these last few days without anyone hearing from you?"

The appendix finally seems to calm down and lets go distraught.

No you definitely don't want to know.

Enid nods her head, by now realizing that there is no limit to an Addams' quirks and realizing that she does not want to be privy to 90 percent of them.