New Pelts

After Lurch had opened the door for her, Wednesday took a seat in the back seats with Enid still in her arms, removed the leaves from her hair, the mud and scabs of blood from her face; the girl was in very bad shape in Wednesday's opinion.

"Damn it Thing! Quick get the emergency kit, with all the blood the clothes are soaked with I don't even want to dare to imagine the wounds, then look at the size of these gashes....My God Enid but what were you thinking?"

Wednesday immediately begins to tear off the girl's clothes and with a sponge soaked in disinfectant given to her by Thing begins to clean what should be the wounds

"But what the heck...... Thing these are little more than scratches but it doesn't make sense, the size of the gashes, the blood.... just from the amount on the clothes shouldn't have any more in her body, what the heck happened?"

Enid grumbles in her sleep and snuggles more against Wednesday the raven once she realizes that the blonde's condition is more given by fatigue and mental exhaustion than by injuries, she lets go as well and always holding the girl tightly in her arms against her chest, closes her eyes to rest a minimum.

It doesn't take long to arrive at the safe house indicated by Uncle Fester, a small cottage tucked away in the woods in an area far from werewolf territory and busy areas, though the house was literally too ordinary for anyone, it was perfect for them to hide out in, where they could get Enid back before they could return to the Addams home, but not before hunting down some wolves because as revolting as Wednesday's feelings for Enid are, they are there and they demand to be satiated with werewolf blood.

"Lurch no, I'll hold Enid, come on you get the luggage and open the door for me."

The huge butler takes only the suitcases with clothes and the first aid kit from the trunk and then heads to the cottage door and opens it, thus letting Wednesday in.

"Very well, I'll take her to the bedroom right away, Thing have everything brought in to at least clean the blood off her."

Thing immediately starts toward Lurch and points him to the first-aid kit plus other items that were still in the trunk, the butler rushes to retrieve everything and take them to the only bedroom in the housewhere Wednesday gently lays Enid in the center of the bed and caresses her forehead, moving a lock that had ended up in front of her face.

"Stupid, stupid little girl how did it occur to you to challenge a werewolf Alpha..... even transforming you wouldn't have much chance."

Do you think it couldn't transform back? Yet I thought it was unlocked after the clash with Hyde?

"Indicated by the fact that she still has all her clothes and that these are in tatters, two possibilities can be deduced, the first is that she was attacked before she had a chance to transform, which would not make much sense since she should have transformed along with her attacker, the second is that she failed to do so and this was the cause of her attack."

As always, you are a crack detective Wednesday even though you tend too often to shoot from the hip.

Thing gets yet another dirty look from Wednesday but is getting used to it by now.

Lurch finally arrives with everything she needs, so Thing and Wednesday begin to clean up Enid without taking off her clothes or uncovering parts the girl certainly would not want discovered while she is unconscious.

Once all the blood was cleaned up from where the wounds should be, Wednesday concerns that they are even smaller than she had seen them in the car.

"Thing, it only took her a few dozen minutes to heal almost completely since we found her..... she's been like that all night, I don't want to think about how she looked, normally you'll appreciate seeing someone in that state, but not her, she just can't and it upsets me deeply."