Author's Note

Welcome to my long awaited story (haha)

If you've read my other books—then you know I've done 1) Forbidden Love (Romeo and Juliet), 2) Best Friends to Lovers and 3) Enemies to lovers. So...let's go with another cliché and beautiful trope, shall me? Hades and Persephone ;)

If you've read one of my previous books, thanks for coming back!!!! Please keep in mind that this story is officially book 4 of my Wolves to Imperium series. Although these books work as Stand Alone's, feel free to read the others first. Especially Rebelling the Alpha King as there will be spoilers of that book in this one!

But feel free to do whatever you want :)

If you've already read Two Rejects, the Alpha's Best Friend, and Rebelling the Alpha King, then I just want to say—thank you for coming back!!!!!! It means so much to me to have such loyal readers who are enjoying the universe that I'm creating <3

If you're new—I hope you'll consider reading my other books too :) they all take place in the same universe so it's always fun when the characters interact with one another haha. I hope you'll enjoy this book!

With that said: There will be themes of 18+ (aka smut and violence). This story has some world building as well!!! 

Here's the chronological order my books (and future projects) for those that don't know:

The Alpha's Best Friend (Prequel to Two Rejects -- #2)

Two Rejects (Original -- #1)

Rebelling the Alpha King (Sequel to Two Rejects -- #3)

The Alpha's Sierra (sequel to Rebelling the Alpha King -- #4)

The Broken Wolf (Book #5 of the Wolves of Imperium - TBD)

Well, with all that said, ENJOY!!!!