Author's Note Ending and Announcement

This story was the most difficult for me to say goodbye to. As you can all probably tell from my delay on uploading the Epilogue. 

Originally, my series was meant to end here. The Wolves of Imperium was always going to finish with Alexander's storyline and honestly...I love all my characters but Sierra and Alex will forever have a special place in my heart.

I've always, always wanted to read about a morally grey character who would actually destroy the world for the person they love. I also wanted a love so pure, desperate, and equal. I hope I was able to convey that. 

I have toyed and played around with SOOOO many ideas for Alex and Sierra--since I first started writing this series A YEAR AGO with Two Rejects. And I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out. 

Thank you...Thank you all who started my series with me. To all of you fans who are so incredibly encouraging--to those who comment, because I PROMISE--I read. Every. Single. Comment. And it brings me so much joy to make you all feel

I'm happy to announce to you all that yes, there will be a fifth book. I actually already published the Author's Note, so feel free to add The Broken Wolf into your libraries for when I publish the Prologue's and whatnot. 

One last piece of advice: Find yourself an Alex--someone who is willing to destroy the world for you. But also, find yourself a Sierra--someone who is willing to claw their way back to you. 

Muchas Gracias <3 Onto the next one