two

JOSIE ROLLED OVER IN BED, leaning over her nightstand and looking at the time

JOSIE ROLLED OVER IN BED, leaning over her nightstand and looking at the time. 11:45. not bad, considering how late she was up. she took a drink out of her water before going into her bathroom. she did all of her basic skin care stuff, before going and putting on a pair of jean shorts and an oversized uconn shirt. she walked downstairs and towards the kitchen, hearing the rest of the girls in there. "look who decided to wake up!" nika said, looking up from her phone. josie rolled her eyes, walking up to the fridge. "oh the fridge is actually empty, none of us went shopping since you do all the mom duties around here." one of the girls yelled out, laughing when josie flipped them off. she makes it a habit to go to the store once a week so that the girls just don't pig out on fast food. and since none of them are there over the summer, the house was basically empty. "so you guys have been eating out for almost two weeks? conditioning is gonna be insane." there was a collective groan from the team at the mention of summer workouts. "okay i'm going to target, text me stuff you guys want and send me money!" josie yelled, grabbing her keys and walking out of the door.

as the door shut, everyone started talking about what they should get, or just random stuff. "what do you want from the store paige?" azzi asked, knowing better than thinking paige would text josie what she wanted. "it's alright, she'll get what i like anyway. and if i want something i'll go get it myself." paige scrolled through tiktok, ignoring the look on azzi's face. "okay, i'll just text her what i want then, but don't complain to me when there's nothing you like in the pantry." she mumbled, typing away on her phone. paige had come across an edit of when she was in highschool, it looked to be about her junior year. she was shooting a foul shot, before josie came up and whispered something in her ear. she double tapped it, before getting up and closing her phone. "i'm gonna go finish unpacking."

josie walked through each and every isle target seemed to have, going through the list of things that everyone had wanted. she triple checked that everyone had sent her money, and continued down the cookie isle. josie loved baking almost as much as she loved basketball. she always was making cookies, brownies, or even cake pops. whenever she wasn't playing basketball to relieve stress, she was baking. it was something paige and her used to do together at sleepovers, so she had found comfort in it. she ended up grabbing stuff to make 'slutty brownies' which was the girls favorite. soon enough, she had gotten everything off of everyone's list besides paige's. she knew better than to text her and ask, knowing it would be the same thing every time. goldfish and gatorade was the girl's favorite thing to snack on, and it has been since they were kids. every time they stopped at a gas station or going to a vending machine at a tournament, that's what she got. so, josie picked up a family size box of rainbow goldfish and a mixed pack of gatorade. after scanning everything and paying, she made her way back to her jeep to load everything in the trunk.

"since when did i become the mother of the house?" she groaned, connecting the aux and driving towards starbucks. she pulled her car in to what seemed to be the forever line, cracking her knuckles. after she got her drink and sandwich, she enjoyed the moments of peace she had before she had to go back into the house. obviously, she loved her girls more than herself, but a house full of college girls isn't always the best thing. josie enjoys the moments where she can be alone, in peace. but when you live in a house full of girls, that never happens unless you are out alone. "come help carry your stuff!" she yelled, moving over the pairs of shoes with her feet. josie laughed hearing the footsteps pounding down the steps and around the corner, the girls running to the car. "josie, i can never thank you enough for this." one of the girls yelled, the rest of them starting the hour long process of loading everything into the fridge.

"please don't just throw it in there, we have organizers for a reason amari!" she pointed at the girl, who flipped her off in response. josie smiled at the sight in front of her, all of the girls together for the first time in months. she grabbed a blanket up off of the floor before going and sitting on one of the couches. that was one of the 'rules' they had made, she went and got the food, the rest of them put it away. she scrolled through instagram, liking a few posts here and there. the house seemed to quiet down a bit, so she went upstairs to her room and put her airpods in before grabbing a book and sitting in a hanging chair she had installed last year.

JOJOPHILLS

Liked by caitnotclark21 and 267 others

jojophills went back in my mom era tdy 😆

azziazziazzi mama ey papa

makthetrain were hanging out soon that is a command ‼️

jazzie speaks !!

shorter than usual but i'm tired so ✌🏾✌🏾