nine

"AZZI!" JOSIE BARGED INTO HER ROOM, JUMPING ON HER BED

"AZZI!" JOSIE BARGED INTO HER ROOM, JUMPING ON HER BED. "josie, it is six in the morning. you better have a good reason for being up this early." azzi groaned, pushing her off of her back. "taylor just followed me back on instagram!" she squealed, jumping on azzi's bed. "so you decided to wake me up and tell me?" she groaned, trying to fall back asleep. "azzi fudd! this is a huge deal kid!" josie sighed, laying her head by azzi. "we can make it a huge deal when it's not six in the morning, and we will talk about why you were awake too." she rolled over, falling asleep not even caring if josie was still in her bed or not. they slept for another two hours, before azzi's actual alarm went off.

paige walked into azzi's room, ready to tell her about the dream she had. she looked down at josie who was wearing nike pros and a sports bra, before looking back at azzi. paige was trying to stay focused on what she had to tell azzi, but couldn't stop looking at the girl asleep beside her. "um- so like basically—" paige was a stuttering mess, before realizing azzi wasn't even fully awake. she groaned, taking one last look at josie and walked out of azzi's room. josie rubbed her eyes, looking around the room she was in. when did she fall asleep in azzi's room? she sighed, rolling over to get out of her bed. she fixed her shorts and walked a couple rooms down back into her own room. she connected her phone to her speaker, walking into the bathroom.

currently, she looked like she got hit by a bus. well, that was her opinion anyways. josie turned on her playlist before getting in the shower. the team just had to go a shorter practice today, which was later in the evening. she got out of the shower and walked over to her closet to get out a shirt so she could do her hair and skincare. josie hummed along to the lyrics of whatever was playing on her phone, and sat down at her vanity. makenna walks into josie's room, jumping on her bed. "jesus makenna you scared the shit out of me!" josie yelled, getting up to shut the door when she heard girls laughing. "okay we'll i just haven't seen you because of volleyball and i was like super bored on my day off." she smiled at josie, getting up to take her shoes off.

"did you just put those clothes on?" she asked, brushing her hair. "yes jos, i know your rules about clothes on your bed." makenna rolled her eyes, going into her closet to pick out josie's clothes. "can we go somewhere?" she asked, picking out an outfit anyways. "well i guess you made that decision for me, kenna!" she plugged in the hair dryer, turning up her speakers volume.  "okay we'll before i came upstairs i tried to raid the pantry and you guys have no good food left. so we are definitely going to the store." josie's eye twitched, already dreading shopping for the team again. "i really hate you sometimes, i hope you know that." she picked up her phone, telling the girls to text what the needed.

it was about thirty minutes later, and they were walking around a shopping plaza. "you would look so cute in this." josie said, holding up probably the ugliest shirt she had ever seen. "bitch, i will kill you." makenna rolled her eyes, dragging josie along behind her. josie had to leave soon to go and get ready for practice, so they decided to tackle the war of shopping for the girls. "okay so we have to follow my system, we get all the cold stuff last, but basically we go through like every isle in the store and get whatever they need just so that i don't forget anything. it sounds harder than it actually is!" she smiled, pushing the cart towards the soaps. "we are gonna be in here for years." the blonde sighed, looking at the stuff she was supposed to be getting on her half of the list.

                              •    •    •

josie was walking into practice, not expecting to see anything set up in the gym. she put down her bag and walked over towards amari, "what is this?" she sighed, looking up at the taller girl. "i just heard it's another partner thing." she said, motioning towards the tables that were set up. josie tried to walk over to the tables, but geno pointed her over back towards where the rest of the girls where standing. "so, i've decided to make you guys have a competition. you and your partner have to come together and make a winning team of women's players. and whoever's team i think is best, wins the prize." he scanned the girls faces, looking at their reactions.

most of them were surprised, but others were talking about their teams. "the only downside is, i have to pick your partner." everyone groaned, paige and josie's being the loudest. coach had started separating the girls, until he was about halfway through. "alright, paige and josie team four." geno looked down at his clipboard, marking off their names. josie gave nika a look, who only shrugged her shoulders in response. josie could barely stand having to guard her during practice, let alone actually have a civil conversation with her. they both took their sweet time getting over to the poster they were assigned, paige picking at her nails as josie bounded her leg.

what the hell was she supposed to do now?

jazzie speaks !!

shorter chapter but next one will be longgg i promise 😋😋

vote and comment !!