eleven

p♾️💙❤️‍🩹

p♾️💙❤️‍🩹

hey, i think we should probably talk .

jojo♾️💗
i'm up in my room if you
wanna come in here.

p♾️💙❤️‍🩹
one sec.

JOSIE WAS FREAKING THE HELL OUT. she had just woken up from her nap downstairs, and had just gotten back into her room. she actually looked like a train had ran her over. she ran into the bathroom to wash her face, drying off her face whenever she heard a knock on her door. josie's stomach erupted in butterflies, not prepared for this conversation. this is what she had been wanting for weeks right? she looked at herself in the mirror one last time, before walking towards her door. josie took a deep breath in, before opening the door. "hey." paige whispered, taking a step into josie's room. "hey um, you can just sit whenever." she cracked her knuckles, sitting in her hanging chair.

there was a moment of awkward silence, before josie decided it was time to start the conversation. "so um..the weathers been pretty nice lately." she nodded, cringing at herself whenever paige held back a laugh. "joj- josie. i know that things are super like weird between us, and that's my fault." paige said, bouncing her leg up and down. josie nodded, waiting for paige to continue. paige sighed, trying to not show how uncomfortable she was. josie was and is never the confrontational one out of the both of them, it was always paige standing up for the both of them. when they would had smaller fights when they were younger, they just hugged it out and had a sleepover after. they never let small fights get to them like this.

josie was very confused. she expected her to be nervous, but paige? she was never nervous about anything like this. she was always the one calming josie down because she was about to pass out from an anxiety attack. josie moved her legs up into the chair, scanning her eyes over paige. "i know in highschool that i messed up like super bad, but i was just like jealous that if you ever went out with her you would forget about me." paige whispered the last part, looking down at the floor. josie's eyes widened, not expecting that from her. "paige, you know i could never in a million years forget about you." she smiled, trying to get a look at paige's face.

paige was trying to not have a mental breakdown over the way josie had said her name, before looking up and making eye contact with her. "it just felt like you were gonna leave me behind, and i couldn't stop thinking about you and what would happen if we didn't end up going to the same college like we had planned, or if we didn't warm up together at our last game and my world just came crashing down so fast and the only thing i could think of was asking her out so you would think about me instead." josie went and sat beside her on the bed, whenever paige's voice starting breaking. "paige, you should've just told me and this would've been so much different." she put a hand on her shoulder, smiling when paige relaxed under her touch.

she nodded, looking over at the brunette. "i just didn't want you to think i was weird." she laughed softly, wiping a tear off of her face. "paige, i think that anyways." they both laughed, holding eye contact. josie wrapped her arms around paige, rubbing a hand up and down her back. "so are we okay?" paige whispered, squeezing her eyes shut nervous for her response. "yes paige, we're better than ever." she whispered back, rocking them back and forth.

JOJOPHILLS

Liked by nikaisntthere and others

jojophills tdy was interesting...

notpaigemb i was so mad in the first pic.

azziazziazzi did we skip a chapter??

caitnotclark21 more like a whole season

➪caitnotclark21 more like a whole season

jazzie speaks !!

OMG IT HAPPENED MY BABIES R TG AHAIN AHAHAHAH anyways sorry if this seemed rushed(??????) i was listening to btd during this so... AND SORRY ITS SHORT I JS STARTED SCHOOL AND IM LAZY