eight

"NO WAY, I AM ON THE PHONE WITH THE CAITLIN CLARK RIGHT NOW

"NO WAY, I AM ON THE PHONE WITH THE CAITLIN CLARK RIGHT NOW." josie gasped, laughing when she rolled her eyes. "i'm just a busy lady." caitlin fixed her ponytail, propping up her phone. "it really says something about you when you're too busy to answer your favorite uconn girl." caitlin looked back towards the screen, "what do you mean? i answer paige all the time!" she held back a smile, waiting for her reaction. "you caitlin clark. are such a bitch. i hope your pillow is warm on both sides tonight." josie flipped her off, moving to sit up facing her mirror. "do you think i should braid my hair?" she asked caitlin, stating to part it down the middle anyways. "i've known you long enough to know that my opinion dosent mean anything." she grinned, picking up her water. "that's not true! your opinion means almost everything to me." josie mumbled the last part since she had put the rest of her hair in her mouth. caitlin had started telling story about basketball practice, since josie was a bit occupied and couldn't really answer. that's the way most of their conversations went anyways, caitlin was always the listener and never got to talk, so josie let's her ramble about anything that comes to mind and feel like she's actually being listened too.

"so, you need to give me all the updates with you and paige." caitlin said, motioning for josie to start talking. "everything is literally still the same, besides like these few moments that i would rather not discuss, but other than that it's been the same look as it has been." josie's cheeks turned pink thinking about that moment in the locker room, trying to ignore caitlin's screaming. "joseph! you have to tell me now!" caitlin practically squealed, living for the josie and paige drama. "i'm not telling you anything for calling me joseph." she glared at her, sighing when caitlin did puppy dog eyes.  "okay fine. so basically i had woken up from my nap like really late a few days ago, so i was like rushing to practice. and when i got there coach had called a meeting just my luck so i was like moving super fast to change, and mid taking my shirt off, paige just barges out of the bathroom and here we both stand in our sports bras. i literally wanted to die." she hid her face in her hands, reliving the moment again. caitlin started to squeal again, not believing what josie had just said. "are you being so for real right now? cmon now, don't play with my posie heart!" caitlin's jaw dropped when josie nodded her head.

"who the hell came up with posie?" she snorted, moving over to her vanity. "me and kate were discussing this ship we have going on and saying paige and josie was too much work so we came up with posie! it's amazing we know." caitlin brushed a piece of hair behind her ear, looking for a reaction. "caitlin, never say ship again. i just cringed so hard." josie laughed, taking off her makeup. "okay so there has to be more than that. don't hold out on me!" she sighed, thinking of anything else she could tell. "i mean like not really. we avoid each other at all costs." caitlin groaned, wishing they would makeup already. "y'all jus need to like get very drunk have accidental sex and be fine!" caitlin clapped her hands together, very proud of her idea. "i'm not getting drunk, nor am i having sex with paige. that's very concerning that you thought i would do that." she raised an eyebrow, looking at caitlin in disbelief. "cmon now, i know you aren't as innocent as we all think. remember junior year? i sure do." caitlin bust out laughing as josie's ears turned red. "we all agreed to never talk about that!" she mumbled, turning down her volume.