twenty-five

JOSIE WAS FINALLY BACK TO HER NORMAL SELF AFTER DAYS OF LAYING IN BED SICK

JOSIE WAS FINALLY BACK TO HER NORMAL SELF AFTER DAYS OF LAYING IN BED SICK. she had just picked up makenna from class, and now they were going to the mall. "wait, can you play that one bryson tiller song?" makenna nodded, and picked up josie's phone. the girls fell into a conversation, just rambling about whatever came to mind. the song paused, and the car starting reading josie's text. " 'paige says: are you going to the natty party with me and the girls tn?' josie adjusted her hips and looked over at makenna, raising an eyebrow. "do you wanna go? we can get new outfits and take pictures!" josie smiled, stopping at the red light. makenna looked down at her phone, before looking back up at the brunette. "sure, why not. but your drinking limit is the same as it always has been. if paige will even let you come near the alcohol." they both laughed, remembering what she did during senior year.

josie picked up her phone, texting paige back before the light changed to green. makenna unpaused the song. "girl, i hate to be this person but like, when are you gonna shoot your shot with paige? and don't give me that bullshit about her not liking you, because everyone knows it's not true." she side eyed the brunette, knowing her best friend better than anyone. "kenna. i'm just trying to let things play out, y'know? i mean yeah i've fucking been like in love with her for years but we just got close again and i just don't wanna risk loosing her again." josie sighed, pulling into the mall parking lot.

"i think you should make a move tonight. i mean basically the whole school is gonna be there so nobody will even remember anything by the morning." makenna unbuckled her seatbelt, reaching down to grab her purse. "give me like five shots of tequila and i'll think about it." they both laughed, getting out of her car and walking in the mall.

p booger🥰💙

are you going to the natty party with me and the girls tonight?

j <3
yeah! me and kenna are shopping so i will just meet you there

p booger🥰💙
mk, just text me before you leave and when you get close so i can meet you. it's gonna be crazy as hell

j <3
awww my own personal bodyguard?

p booger🥰💙
shut the hell up ❤️
jk jk i gotta go i'm
on live with kk text
me if you need anything

j <3 liked a message !

JOSIE AND MAKENNA WALKED AROUND THE MALL, LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO WEAR FOR THE PARTY. "i just don't wanna overdo it, the chances of people throwing beer around are very high." makenna sighed, picking up a shirt before putting it back on the rack. "yeah, but this is like the perfect opportunity for you to finally meet someone. you can't stay single forever." josie smiled, picking up a black miniskirt. makenna flipped her off, before motioning to the skirt in her hand. "okay, definitely get that and you can wear my corset top that i wore to mallory's party a few weeks ago." josie nodded, taking the skirt up to the front counter and paying for everything that she had in her hands.

"okay, so if we leave right now and go back to my place, that should give us like two hours to get ready. does that sound good?" makenna looked over at josie, who was looking down at her phone. "yeah, that's good. ice was just making sure i was coming tonight. i think kk was asking about you too." josie wiggled her eyebrows at makenna,  walking towards the exit.

"josie phillips. i'm going to murder you!"

 i'm going to murder you!"

jazzie speaks !

hi....its been a minute 😓 but next chapter is soooooo good yall dont even know...

i'm way more active on tumblr;)
@latenighttalkinqwp

vote and comment 💞💞