thirteen

my p girl💗

my p girl💗

r u awake ??
jojooooo
wakey wakey

jos😽.
well i'm awake now
what's up

my p girl💗
can i come lay in ur bed
i'm rlly bored
pls

jos😽
yeah jus let me sleep
my door should be unlocked

my p girl💗
HORRAY
u won't even know i'm there

JOSIE WAS FAST ASLEEEP WHENEVER PAIGE HAD MADE HER WAY INTO HER BEDROOM. it was around seven in the morning, but paige could just not seem to fall asleep. she had finally mustered up the courage to test josie and ask if she could come and lay in her room, knowing that she would fall asleep much easier that way. josie had her covers almost all the way over her, but the top of her head was still sticking out. paige tossed her hair over her shoulder, trying to get into the bed without waking josie up again.

she adjusted herself as best as possible, before pulling the rest of the covers over her and trying to fall asleep. josie had rolled over, feeling the dip in her bed. she was half awake, so she knew it was paige laying beside her. she scooted closer to the blonde, resting her head in the girls chest. paige literally almost stopped breathing, before she wrapped her arms around josie's waist. she was fast asleep again, and after taking a moment to relax, paige fell asleep as well.

they were asleep for a few hours, whenever josie's alarm went off around nine. she attempted to roll over and turn it off, but paige's arm was still wrapped around her waist. she managed to scoot and grab her phone, before paige moved her body closer to hers again. it was now nine thirty, which meant they had practice in thirty minutes. josie brushed a peice of hair out of paige's face, before moving her arm and getting out of bed.

she went in the bathroom and did everything she needed to do so she could be ready, before she went and woke up paige. she walked out of the bathroom pulling down her sports bra, walking into her closet and looking for a pair of shorts she had clean. "how much time do i have?" paige groaned, rubbing her hands over her face. "probably like twenty minutes." josie smiled, looking at paige. her hair was all over the place and was probably a tangled mess, but josie still thought she was the prettiest girl she had ever seen. "you probably need to start getting ready." she said, walking over to sit by paige so she could put her socks on. "i know but i'm just so comfy right now."

they both laughed, before josie eventually had to force paige to go and get dressed. she sat down at her vanity, looking at herself in the mirror. she started to brush her hair and pull it back into a ponytail while thinking about a specific someone. paige on the other hand, was running all around her room like crazy, trying to make sure she had on everything she needed so she didn't look or smell weird around josie. she made a mental checklist, confirming that she was ready to leave. she picked up her bag, walking down the hallway to josie's room. "you ready jos?" she knocked, walking into her room. "yeah, just have to grab my bag and extra water out of the fridge." paige nodded, picking up josie's bag and throwing in on her shoulder. "i'll meet you in the car!" she said, smiling as she walked downstairs.

ITSJOSIEPHILLIPS 13m

PAIGEBUECKERS

ofc 😘😘😊

jazzie speaks !!

jazzie speaks !!

hey...how y'all doing...

KINDA FORGOT RO WRITE SO SORRY GUYS LONG CHAP SOON I PROMISE😭🙏🏾🙏🏾