Happily Horrible and Home (Wednesday Again)

TW: The very beginning of smut? IDK, suggestive stuff? It's not really much.

Wednesday was relieved it was over. As fun as it had been, almost loosing her life AGAIN had been a wake up call. Her side healed well and the surgeons had been able to get out the bullet pretty easily. She had the cast off with it a couple weeks.

Tyler was still out there somewhere, but Laurel was back in jail and so was Christine. Dorian was dead, of course, so he wouldn't break them out. Police forces everywhere were on the lookout for Tyler with an arrest warrant and tasers. So Wednesday wasn't that concerned about Tyler. He didn't matter right now.

Enid was back at Wednesday's house. Wednesday's heart hurt for Enid, and it was a very foreign feeling. Her mom didn't seem like she would ever be okay with what Enid was.

And now being girlfriend and girlfriend, Wednesday thought it would be okay for Enid to stay with them for however long she needed. That's why she'd agreed to it. Nevermore would be starting up in a few weeks anyway.

But Wednesday was determined to give Enid her full attention. She could tell Enid was really broken by her mom's rejection. 

Wednesday's family left to clear up a few things to do with uncle Fester one night. So, against Wednesday's better judgment, she let Enid host a post-almost-dying party (as Enid called it). Eugene, Yoko, some other friends, and even Ajax came. He had gotten over Enid, which was good.

Wednesday didn't have the best time. There was too much laughing. And decorations. And team activities. Although she did have a pretty good time when she brought them into a haunted escape room she had designed herself. Enid was scared the whole time, which actually made Wednesday smile.

Then it was over. Everyone went back home and Enid and Wednesday were left alone in her room. There was no one else in the house.

"Thank you so much for that, Wednesday!" Enid said, jumping to hug her.

"It's fine." Wednesday insisted. "It wasn't too bad."

"Really?" Enid grinned.

"You've made me softer Enid, but not that soft. It didn't make me want to die, so that was good."

"I'll consider it a victory!" Announced Enid. "But um, I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I used to have a crush on Yoko." Enid admitted. "But I just want you to know that I only think of her as a friend now."

"I was never worried." Wednesday assured Enid, giving her a kiss.

"Oh, good." Enid giggled. "To think..." They kissed again.

"I love you." Enid said as they continued kissing. Wednesday could feel her blood rushing.

"I'll take the win." Wednesday answered.

She felt Enid's nails grow long again. She reached up and felt furry ears on the top of Enid s head.

Enid's and Wednesday's tongues were fighting each other as they gripped tightly to one another. Wednesday felt her heart pumping as Enid's lips broke from hers and starting trailing down Wednesday's neck. 

"May I?" Enid asked, and Wednesday nodded. Her thoughts blurred as her sensations spiked and her breathing become more erratic. Her fingers pulled at Enid's hair and werewolf ears and she lost sense of what was happening.

All she knew was that she loved Enid, and Enid loved her back.

- - -

Yay! Wenclair! I loved writing this. I considered writing some more, but I've never written smut (or anything along those lines) before so I didn't want to disappoint you readers with a poorly written love scene between two favorite characters! 

Maybe once I'm more confident I'll write more. 

If you beg me.

ON ANOTHER NOTE,

Please vote if you liked this story! 

Follow me to show some support and to discover more things I've written!

And lastly, please share this story with others!

Thank you all, writing this was a real joy!

-VictoryGreen8

P.S. Don't forget to read the next part.