𝖠 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

❥3 𝑗𝑢𝑙𝑦 2007❥

~It was a casual day and Lorana was staying in home,just staring at the beautiful view she got by her apartment's balcony,she was sitting in a chair while she turned some music on and put her blanket in her arms,it was getting cold,and Fiona wasn't home yet,she worked hard everyday,she wanted Lorana to just stay at home and do the home things espacially cooking cuz she was bad at that,it was almost 22:00,and she was still there in her balcony,she wanted some coffee and she was making her way to the kitchen when the door closed.

Fiona:boomm
Lorana:omg Fiona you scared me
(she said with irony on her face)
Fiona:I know I didn't I just thought I will sound cool
Lorana:you think you look cool by saying boomm,nope I don't think so
Fiona:Anaaaa you know I love to act childish,so where were you going?
Lorana:to the kitchen,I want some coffee
Fiona:Don't drink coffee,it's too late,it will make you stay up all night
Lorana:you sound just like my mum,she says these things and just like I am I never believe that coffee will make you stay up all night..
(She said while making coffee)

Fiona:yeah cuz coffee is not the one that makes you stay up THE WHOLE NIGHT,it's your writer's soul who forces you...
(She said while hugging her from the back,Lorana smiled and turned to her with her cup of coffee)
Lorana:I haven't talked yet with my mom,she keeps calling me it just makes me sad to refuse her offer
Fiona:the offer to go back to Hamburg right?
Lorana:yeah,she keeps reminding me how safer I can be there,she keeps talking about the life I had in the village and she thinks that life is the same with the one in Hamburg,but it's not.....I just can't call her back cuz I know I will make her cry,her words always get stuck in my head and I can't do anything with it....
(She says by making her way back to balcony,she hears Fiona's footsteps following her)

Fiona:you know I think you should call her and.....
Lorana:she will start crying begging me to went back to Hamburg and it will literally drive me crazy
Fiona:But that will make her cry more,she just wants to talk to you girl,let her tell you what's on her head,the way your diary does with you,you wouldn't like it if your diary wouldn't open for you to express your feelings right?
Lorana:but.....
Fiona:I know I know but as you say "You should let a soul have the crying time so it will grow its flowers with the tears while healing"...right?
Lorana:yeah right,I hate the way you make me do something you know I will do only if you force me to do it....
Fiona:actually no!You want to call your mom but the fear of her feeling sad after you reject her it's what makes your head say to you to think of it in a logical way,and your soul hates it when you think of things and problems in a logical way,cuz a̲ b̲o̲r̲n̲ w̲r̲i̲t̲e̲r̲ l̲i̲k̲e̲ y̲o̲u̲ doesn't deal with problems like that!
Lorana:wauuww you really read my mind
Fiona:I'm to afraid to read it cuz I feel like your head is full of darkness,but the one I read is your soul I love it Ana...
Lorana:I love you Fiona,and your mind too
(They laughed and Fiona made her way out of there)

Lorana:Where are you goingggg??
Fiona:to take a shower I smell so gross and I hateee itttttt!
Lorana:it's too late for a shower,you're really a wierd person
Fiona:look who's talking
(She said while sticking her head out on the balcony's door)
Lorana:You better go take a shower than sticking your head every second
Fiona:you look beautiful that's why,anddd pick up your phone and leave your mum a voice message...byeee bad bitch has to take a showerrrrrr gurlllssss
(Lorana smiled at her sassines,Fiona was a pure soul she loved her so much,she picked up the phone while searching her Mum's number.....)