𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗐𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋.

5 𝒎𝒂𝒚,2008

-Lorana woke up at 6 a.m so she could prepare herself for the interview,the staff got her to their make up place and made sure she looked like a goddess like she actually was.

-As Lorana was smoking a ciggarette,Fiona came up into the make up room..she hugged her from behind and looked at Lorana at thw mirror in front of them.

-"You look sooo gorgeous todayyy"-she said to her while pitching her voice and scruching her nose in a cute way

-"You look sooo gorgeous todayyy"-she said to her while pitching her voice and scruching her nose in a cute way...Lorana laughed and handed her the ciggarette.
"Want some!?"-Fiona looked at her and noded as she took the ciggarette from Lorana's hand and put it in her lips,"I wish I could smoke my thoughts like this ciggarette and watch how they dissapear"-she said while she left out a sad chuckle....

-"You can actually smoke them,just try some weed girl"-Lorana said to her and watched how she started choking from her words.

-"omg Rana,don't tell me you did that"-she said while looking serious at her.

-"of course....not"-Lorana told her as she looked herself in the mirror and put some red lip liner on her lips.

-"actually,I don't believe you Rana...we will talk after the interview,cuz I'm gonna go to dress now"-Fiona said while waving at her and leaving the make up room.

-'I wish I could smoke my thoughts like this ciggarette and watch how they dissapear'-her words began to repeat on Lorana's mind,as she finished lining her lips..she looked different now and she loved it,she was wearing a black dress which showed a bit of her chest and a lot of her back,it was a little short but she loved to wear these kind of dresses cuz then she would have to wear some high black boots,she stared at her tattoos on her chest and shoulders and arms...they were everywhere,but the one she loved most was the one she had behind her ear which says "Ich gehöre dir, Lor"... That was what Tom told her that night and she wanted this unforgettable moment to be 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿.

-"Rana,let's go we need to be there as soon as possible"-one of the woman of the band's staff said to her as she walked away and let Lorana look for the last moment now at the mirror

-"Rana,let's go we need to be there as soon as possible"-one of the woman of the band's staff said to her as she walked away and let Lorana look for the last moment now at the mirror...."you can do it"-she whispered as she made her way out of that room and got on the band's buss,there were waiting Fiona,Emma and Mia...they smiled as soon as she stepped on the buss,she sat on her chair and tried to calm herself down.