𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌.

9 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚,2007

9 a.m

Lorana's POV:
-If someone would tell me that your first romance would end up like this...I would slap that person hard on their face...but it's different when you're that person that knew it from the start how this will gonna end but you just kept going cuz as Albert Canus said:

~𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔,𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚~

-but the story of 'us' makes it even more harder for me to not feel sad that everything now it's done.

-I didn't go to beach yesterday..and I think I'm losing myself again...it feels so bad to know that the version of yourself which you really loved is now fading away...with that one person leaving.

-Fiona came back at my room last night..her eyes were red from crying and I know that she was sad too,they loved each-other,that was so obvious,she hugged me and went to bathroom to have another breakdown,I went to her and just hugged her,she started to get sleepy so I helped her to lay on her bed,I turned the lights off and went to sleep too...my body last night was the one who slept,but my mind...it was just blowing from overthinking,I wish he reads the letters after I'm gone,so 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 trying to find out what I actually meant by saying all those stupid words.

-Fiona was putting some concealer on her eye bags,her eyes were crazy today,I bet she cried the whole night,she was that happy friend who suffered on silence and laughed loudly everytime they found smth funny...but the tragedy was that I was the same person too,I couldn't be close to her spiritually but always there phycially...and it makes me even more sad today.

-I went on the bathroom and brushed my teeth,I wore some baggy blue shorts with a tight black crop top....I went to Fiona and saw that she had finished her make up.

Me:maybe we should go,before they leave...yk?
Fiona:there's a problem...with our apartment
Me:what is it?
Fiona:they said to me that that apartment was theirs from now on...and they said it to me on the phone.
Me:wdym...they're joking right!?
Fiona:no...Ana they stole our apartment okay!?If you wanna yell at me..let me know cuz I have zero interest in arguing with you for something like this...
Me:okay okay,I'm not gonna yell at you but what we're gonna do now
Fiona:you can call your mom,and make her welcome us into your home.
Me:it's difficult for me,cuz she will begin to ask everything...so I think we should go to one place only...
Fiona:where!!?
Me:my childhood's house in village.
(I said while looking at her and then looking away....)

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲!!

Fiona's POV:
-I can't believe she really agreed with us going in village after all this time...she was broken but so was I,but that doesn't mean that we're gonna stay broke forever...I think.

Me:okay,if you want to we can go there,but how?
Lorana:we will get everything ready...tonight at around 8 we'll call a taxi and go there..sounds like a good plan right?
Me:yup
(I said leaving out a sad chuckle....it's really feeling like the end of this journey is coming)

End of Fiona's POV.

-after 10 hours-
Lorana and Fiona made their suitcases ready...they got dressed up casualy cuz ofc they weren't in their best mood today.They got downstairs and were waiting in front of the hotel for the taxi to arrive.
Fiona:it was beautiful huh?
Lorana:what..what was beautiful?
Fiona:this journey..I mean we got sad and seperated from them but we created good memories....right?
Lorana:I think so...at least we are taught that memories stay but ppl don't.
Fiona:they would stay with us...I mean if we weren't so stubborn and some teenagers girls who have trust issues....they both loved us Lor.
Lorana:don't call me that again...and for the part that they loved us,yes they LOVED us,I genuely know that but love sometimes is not enough...espacially for two of us,who didn't even got the love of our parents...we wanna be loved it's just bc we can't feel loved by anyone..yk?
Fiona:you're right Ana...btw I still have Bill's number,idk what to do.
Lorana:keep it,that's the last thing you have from him...right?
Fiona:yuppp,just a simple phone number...do you have anything from Tom?
Lorana:I feel like I have him by my side idekw..but this is how I feel,I feel like his voice is in my mind and it's never gonna leave my head.
Fiona:yuppp..I understand you,but Cmon let's go the taxi is here....

-Lorana got on the car,Fiona aswell,they both didn't wanna go without staring at that hotel one more time..it was a beautiful time,unforgettable moments,but now this chapter is closed,as the car's door which was closed by the taxi driver...they were here for this summer but never knew they will "walk away" from the best summer....they wanted peace but they preffered love,love doesn't come in your life without sacrifices and tears and suffering,it was making them realise that this summer was actually different,no need for them to prove it anymore.