𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾?

18 𝒎𝒂𝒚,2008

-Eleven days passed,the girls were getting ready emotionally for the summer tour...yes a tour,they were going to three months tour.

-Fiona was excited,so was Emma but Mia was a little stressed about her guitar cuz she often has social anxienty and really fears to mess it up all cuz she just feels like everyone is judging her.

-And Lorana..of course was happy,because it was a new chnace for her to tell the world that she really deserves to be happy and she's truly a talented new artist.

-They were having a tour around the world,Lorana was a little scared that she might see people she really wasn't prepared to meet...espacially Tom.

-Tokio Hotel was doing a tour this summer too,and that made their fans go crazy.Lorana didn't like the fact that they were going in the same countries as them but she was praying that she will not see them...ever.

-The girls were chilling on the studio when suddenly the manager came.

-"Hey girls...how are ya"-he said as he hugged them all."We're fine,just a little too muvh excited about the tour yk"-Fiona said and opened some chips and started eating.

-"well,we did some changes with the date when we're gonna perform,and uhm...it's just three days earlier than Tokio Hotel"-he said while looking at the girls who stared at Lorana and Fiona immediately.

-"That's...that's uhm great,I mean we're gonna be there for our fans and of course to have fun...right?"-Lorana said as her voice cracked and she was trying so hard to not cry.

-"Yeahh...that's awesome,it's not a big deal,is it?"-Fiona said and stared at Emma who could feel Lorana's sadness.

-"𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲?"-Emma said looking straight at the manager."Well,the problem is that if we want to change the date we will never have this tour this summer"-he said and seemed not so comfortable for this.

-"Does this mean that we will have to do this tour while pretending like we wanted it to start at this date?"-Mia said and got to her chair while picking her guitar from the ground.

-"What's the exact date?"-Lorana said ignoring Mia who got a little upset from that.Being the youngest sucks too.

-"21 may Lorana..."-the manager answered and made his way to get out of the studio."WE ONLY HAVE THREE MORE DAYS TO PRACTICE AND YOU TELL US THIS NOWW!!"-Fiona yelled at him as he closed the door of the studio leaving the girls stunned.

-"He likes the drama...he made up this date by himself just so we can meet tokio hotel and create some more 'dramas' so the media can make us the TOP new for the whole summer,and this basically means that we can earn some more money and make him sleep with millions...I'M GONNA GO INSANE RIGHT NOW!!"-Fiona yelled being angry at this whole situation.

-"Omg Fiona chill out!We can't go crazy for this...this is our presence and future...YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING UNDERSTAND THIS!"-Lorana said and walked off her the studio,got in her car and drove to their house...yep she got a new car yesterday,it just made her more confident.

-She loved it when the paparazzis took photos of her and her car....she kinda loved this type of attention.

-She made her way at her room,and made sure she closed her door,she took her clothes off and took a shower on the bathroom

-She felt tired so as soon as she finished the shower,she layed on her bed and closed her eyes.