483 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗍.

6 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚,2007

Lorana's POV:
It was 9 o'clock and I was trying to wake up Fiona,she stayed the whole.night at Bill's room then came here then stayed in the ballcony till 6 o'clock I think...I readed to them my poem "summertime sadness",Bill said that it was amazing,it made me happy knowimg a songwriter complimented me.for writing a simple poem for summer...Fiona woke up and stared at me,her hair looked crazyy...
Fiona:Am I too late?...please don't tell me I forgot to wake up...
Me:for what?
Fiona:hurry it's almost 10 and we have to eat breakfast....we have to be downstairs at 11
Me:whyyy
Fiona:just do like I say Anaa,I will be right back...
(She walked to the bathroom,I think she was taking a shower,I wore a cute baggy pants which were blue and a huge t-shirt which was with a logo of rock'n'roll logo....I tied my hair up with my braids and I made two little braids in front of them,I did some make up and made my bag ready as always a camera,my phone,my diary,a pen,a lipgloss and a eyelash curler,I put some black sunglasses)
Me:Fionaaaa are you readyyy!!
Fiona:omg no,we're gonna be lateee!!
Me:Fiona where the actual f*ck are we going,you was yelling at me to get ready and now you're saying that we're gonna be late...for whattt Fionaa
Fiona:ehmmm....Bill said that we will eat breakfast with them....downstairss...uhm
Me:who will be there?
Fiona:the whole band
Me:do you know how much hate you will gain from their fangirls after eating that damn breakfast....!
Fiona:I.....
Me:I'm not going...you can go
(I said while staring at the window and seeing Tom's room...he was playing the guitar and looking....well so handsome)
Fiona:he's coming too...he said to Bill that he finds.you extremely different from other girls....
Me:yeahhh...the same shit just said by different people...girlll why do you even.trust himm...
Fiona:I trust Bill so I trust him too...please come eat breakfast with us...I will get ready and look pretty for just 5 minutes please...
Me:okayyyyy.....
(I was still staring at Tom by the window,while he played his guitar...he seems to love it,I think music kinda heals hearts with the melody,but really breaks it with the lyrics....)

-suddenly he looked up to something and then noticed me staring at me,I quickly hide but when I looked he wasn't there....
Tom:Good morninggg neighbour
(He yelled from his balcony and I acted like I never heard him saying goodmorning to me...not after what he said to me,I wanna be away from him as far as possible)

~𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚,𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚...𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎~

Fiona:Cmonnn...let's go
Me:okayyy..let's go.
Fiona:I'm so excited omggg
Me:yeahhh you will be deaf by the screams of their crazy fangirls
(I said while opening the door and closing it...someone caught my way and I bumped into that person,he was standing in front of me,I stared...It was Tom..he was looking in my eyes,without feeling my sunglasses as a barrier...)
Tom:you don't know how to speak to your neighbour,you're a bad girl Lor...
("Lor"....that was...well not heard by my ears a time ago....)
Tom:you look good on these clothes even though I liked you much more on that silk black dress last night...take of your sunglasses I wanna see your eyes Lor....
(He said while grabbing my sunglasses and moving them from eyes...I didn't wanted him to see me breaking down like this)

~𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆~

Fiona:are you going with us for breakfast..?
Tom:yeahh actually I had to be there by 10,but I slept with someone sooo...
(He said while chuckling and I felt.his eyes.on me,he wanted to make me nervous but this wouldn't happend,I tried to pick my sunglasses from his hands but he put them on and walked away like those sunglasses were mine)
Me:heyyy give them back to meee....
Tom:okay okay....listen...these sunglasses are mine now,anddd.....
(He came closer with his face to my neck and pulled a hair out of it and whispered)
Tom:I wasn't sleeping with anyone last night...I slept with the one you was staring at me this morninggg....
(He looked me in the eyes and let me tell you he had the prettiest eyes ever I wannaa hug him so baddd,he had such a good smell omg....wtf am I sayinggg)