𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌.

4 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚 2007

Lorana and Fiona woke up early around 8,in the mornings they casually have their breakfast but today they were cleaning the house cuz it got a little dirty since the last week they didn't cleaned it up that's what Fiona said to Lorana,who was a little confused cuz her friend was never interested in these things like cleaning the house,she was asking her but Fiona was ignoring her question in the best way possible,like saying she needs to go in the toilet or she wanted ti drink some water cuz she's tired....

Fiona:okay so....umm we should clean our hands and eat breakfast...
Lorana:okay,but Fiona why did....
Fiona:I will prepare it all you go clean your hands!
Lorana:Fionaaaaaaa!!!
Fiona;hurry up hurryy!!
(Lorana cleaned her hands,and went to kitchen while sitting on her chair which she said to Fiona from the day one to this apartment this is my seat,she even put a sticker on it so it will identify as her seat)

Fiona:I have a free day today so I thought cleaning uo the house was a great way to start the day...right hehe?
(She said to Lorana while eating her bread and smiling at her akwardly)
Lorana:Fiona can you please tell me why did we clean up the house today,and don't you dare to say that bullshit again cuz you don't care about these things,tell me what's happening..?
Fiona:promise me you will not get mad at me....

Lorana's POV:
She started saying to not get mad at her and let me tell you this made me even more annoyed of her acting like a innocent child who planned something since the start of the morning....
Me:Fiona tell me what's wrong,I will.not get mad I promise...
Fiona:there is a concert in Hamb...
Me:No!
Fiona:pleasee Ana please there will be great,they will perform in the beach,I read a magazine today and...
Me:you don't read magazines,you're lying right?
Fiona:Anaa it's about the 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗼 𝗛𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹'𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲,which is very important,that's why i woke up early and went to buy a magazine,so let me finish what I was saying...
Me:okayyyy
Fiona:So,in this magazine,they're saying that Hamburg is the first vity they will visit and perform on it,they will perform there first so they can go to the beach then,they are so famous and they're so pretty look...
(She said while turning around the first page of the magazine where they were four in th photo,they looked sweet but also so young around our age,I looked at one of them and I knew I say him from somewhere)
Me:waittt...
Fiona:please say yes Anaa please please please
Me:you don't remember them?
Fiona:what do you mean!?
Me:girl the one in the middle is Bill,you know the song 𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗗𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗻,he sang it I remember it,I listened to it over and over again...
Fiona:was I your friend at that time or?
Me:yes girl,we would listen to that song all day long,but....
Fiona:look you even notice them and they will perform for the first time ever in your hometown,Anaaa pleaseeeeee
(She was looking me with puppy eyes,I can't with her she's so cute)
Me:okay,but my mom won't know that I'm there...
Fiona:but why,she would be happy to see you after two months without contact with you....
Me:I said to her that I will tell her tomorrow if I'm coming or not...
Fiona:you didn't tell her that you decided to not go back in Hamburg?
Me:no because I didn't want her to get upset
Fiona:she will get more upset if she sees your location that is in Hamburg,okay okay you don't wanna see your mom,or your village,we 're just gonna stay at a hotel closer to the beach,and if you want you can call your mom so she will visit you there,a great idea right!?
Me:yeah I think...you're right...when will they be on Hamburg,so we can prepare peacefully yk...
Fiona:they will be on Hamburg in 7th,which means we have to be there tomorrow...
Me:we can go tomorrow and arrive there at night yk it will not be a big problem...
Fiona:but we have to make our reservation for our rooms on the hotel more early...please can we go tonight
(She is a pure soul but also so childish,her eyes really caught me off guard each time she beggs be for something)