𝖮𝗇𝖟 𝖜𝖺𝗒

(I remember it was Tom room's number,I tried to open the door of my room to ask Fiona why is it the Tom's room,but it didn't open,I yelled her name and nobody was heard,so I decided to go to that room,I knocked on. it but nobody opened it for me...so I tried to open it,it was open,I walked inside of the room,the room was dark,I could't see anything...I decided to turn on some light but it was broken...I heard a lighter turn on,and a saw a light...I saw Tom's face and it scared me he looked different but in a suprising way to me)

Tom:it's broken....the light is broken
Me:yeahh hehhhee...uhm I just noticed it,sooo...where are Gustav and George?
Tom:they're downstairs...
Me:Fiona said to m-.......
Tom:well they went downstairs.
Me:why?
Tom:does it make you sad that they didn't wait you here?
(He said while looking at me,the moon's light was falling in the room making his eyes look...peaceful and safe...I could stare at those eyes forever)
Me:no...it's just confusing in a kind of way.
Tom:what?...what is confusing?
Me:why am I in your room...uhm I thought we had to be together with your band and Fiona too,but now it's just us.
Tom:you don't like it...I don't force you to stay.
Me:we have to wait for Bill and Fiona here,that was the whole plan...
Tom:look the whole plan was you to come into my room so you can know me more,I'm not a bad person really....it's just because I do things wrong so that makes me look like one.

Me:you're saying that Fiona knew about this?
Tom:kinda,I told Bill to help me...so it means she knows too.
Me:you could have asked me to stay with you for a night...but it's obvious that you don't have that kind of confidence....
(I said looking him in the eyes,he sat on his bed,while shutting down his cigarette and fixing his hat which made the draids look hella cute and cool)
Tom:I want someone...like I WANT SOMEONE who understands me okay?...I don't wamt you to STAY with me,I want you to HANG OUT with me...
Me:so this is for you a hang out really!!???you being sat on your bed and talking how you were helped by my friends so I could be manipulated and brought to your hotel room huhh....reallyy Tom!!!???
(I said leaving him probably speechless,he got up by pulling me wit his hand while he sat on the coach,I was standing there)
Tom:sit down!Look I wanna just talk...nobody can disturb us...I dealt with it minutes ago...just sit here please...I wanna talk to you Lor.
(He said making my heart flutter...he really knows how to choose the perfect words)
End of Lorana's POV.

Tom's POV:
She knows she can undestand me,I'm not using her but she just all what I want...I was staring at her eyes and noticed how stressed she was,so now I was making her nervous huh?
Me:if you want to leave...leave but please if you wanna stay just talk to me,I wanna talk to you,we can do whatever you want okay?
Lorana:okayy....uhm I think,yeah I should think about smth uhmm....
(While she was speaking she sat on the coach far away from me,she was playing with her hands,they were shaking,I chuckled she looked cute trying to act all calm down...I took her hand and made her sit closer to me...I hugged her and placed my right hand on her hand and put my head on her neck,she was shaking,but I knew she'll be okay...I guesss)
Me:don't be afraid,I will not judge you...just be yourself,wanna read your poems to me?
Lorana:okay,but if you don't like them just tell me,I wanna hear real things...okay?
Me:okay...come here then
(I patted the place more closer to me,she looked at me and blushed,she came to come and laid on my shoulder...and then she started reading)
Lorana's poem↴
They say it was just a soul connection
But to me it was everything
They say it was just a friendship
But I imagine things more deeply

All what I think now are evil thoughts
How to change myself all the way down
To create an aura where all you can be
Is the "Murder Of My Positivity"

The positivity which you will never dare to touch
Because I gave it all for you
Can't you see
You idiot

Go away I just want your eyes
I want to see how good they can lie
All the things you said
They were never true?
How you can break
The soul
That gave it all to you....