𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾.

-𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔-

-Lorana and Fiona were living a peaceful life now,they were at Munich and spending their summer in Munich wasn't that bad...this was Lorana thought after spending two weeks in her home,feeling happy again,they even celebrated her birthday which didn't really made Lorana happy,but on the other hand when she saw how happy Fiona was,it made her immediately happy too.

-Even though they were stressed about their music careers a lot,Lorana's mom was trying to catch contact with her friend that supported a lot of new artists in Germany's music industry,she said to Lorana that she can become really famous...it made Lorana happy to know that she has a chance to be a singer.

~𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔,𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆~

-And on the other hand...Tom was feeling stuck for about these two weeks,he felt like he doesn't have any value anymore,he didn't love the girl that was ready to risk it all for him...it made him go insane when he learnt she left the hotel without even saying something,something that would be stuck in his mind forever...but no Lorana just left him and he was dealing with a lot lately.

-Music,friends,fangirls and family it was just so much for him...a person who now was completely changed by the pain he felt for about two weeks now.

-He was trying to make everything go right but even if he did...it didn't felt right,he was loosing himself,but now it felt like he can't really find himself again...he was lost.

-Bill noticed his pain,but he was dealing with a lot of problems himself...Fiona's leaving,music and fans screaming and wanting more from them was just starting to feel too much for him..because all what he could spread now was sadness,which wasn't something he wanted their fans to get from them.

-He tried few times to call Fiona,he knew Lorana had her bithday so it was a great excuse to call her...but everytime he called her,she would turn off her phone...which made him even more sad.

-It was pretty difficult for both of them...Tom and Bill really were sad,but Tom choose to act like nothing happend and decided to not talk about anything that has to be for Lorana,but Bill always seemed sad,even if he would laugh all day...if anyone said something about love or mentioned her name,he would go in his room and isolate for the whole day.

-He found comfort on his sadness,while Tom decided to live his "perfect" life with his behaviour that now proved that the old Tom is back.He had every night a new girl in his hotel room...or even in his room on Kaulitz's house,this made Bill angry because he didn't like the idea of Tom starting again with these one nightstands but it was too late to change Tom's mind.

-They were in Munich and they tried to enjoy every moment of the concerts...but deep down their soul was still in that hotel of Hamburg.

~𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆,𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚~

-Time was passing super fast...Tom and Bill's birthday was on the way,the staff was getting ready and prepared a whole pool party at Kaulitz's house.This was making Tom feel excited but Bill still was worrying if Fiona will remember his birthday and call him for that.

-Tom was being himself with music and with the girls...but nobody knew that he never touched any girl after that night with his Lor.He wanted to keep 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲..which was never spoken out loud,he was the first for Lorana,and Lorana was the last for him.Everytime a girl came up to his hotel room,he had some deep talks with her and payed her to keep her mouth shut...he didn't want people to know his soft side...not anymore,not again after he showed it to Lor.

-They made so many new songs,and they loved to see how fans knew all the lyrics in the concerts.Bill started to become stronger spiritually and that was the best thing that could ever happend for a band singer like him.

-I wonder how much the girls will change after this heartbreak...right?