𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖾.

7 𝒎𝒂𝒚,2008

-The girls were up late today around two p.m they went to the studio and were talking about how excited they were for the party today.Mia was very tired cuz she stayed up till late last night practising her parts with the guitar on every song of the album.They will celebrate tonight but they will also perform,it wasn't that serious but the fact that there will me so many people who are professional at music made Mia wanna die every minute she thought for it.

-Fiona wasn't stressed at all,she was that type of friend that would feel confident doing something if you was by her side...and for her the girls were the best people that helped her a lot,she used to have social anxienty but her band seemed to calm her a lot for these past few months.

-Emma as always wanted everything to be perfect and it made the band laugh a lot,she was trying to call the staff to know that tonight in the stage everything has and should be perfect.

-On the other hand Rana...or Lorana was a little stressed but the excitment took her stress away,she practiced for one hour and was pretty sure that everything will go as they planned to be.She was trying some dresses to know which one was the best for tonight...she was dressing a green one and made her way at the studio again to see what girls think.

-Fiona wasn't paying attention to her until her heels were heard on the studio's ground,she looked up and started laughing.

-"Don't say to me that this is your only option...cuz you really made your username turn into a dress....Waldfrau,omg don't wear this cuz I don't wanna stare at you on the stage and forget that I have other people to impress"-She said to Rana and started laughing again...Mia smiled at Fiona's reaction and walked in front of Rana who seemed a bit angry at Fiona's words.

-"I don't think it looks bad but green is not your colour and you should know that...try the red one it will look hot on you,since you have a great body"-Mia said and hugged her.

-"You have to try the blue one that one is the kicker of tonight's party...you will make the media gooo insaneee"-Emma said to her and handed her the blue dress....it was pretty but Rana was still paying attention to Fiona who still don't seems satisfied by Emma's choice on her dress.

-"Okayy...I'm gonna be serious,you need to wear the white one,why?...because I think we should perform 'la di die' as our first song of the album,it will look gorgeous on you Lorana trust me"-Fiona said and sat on her chair while picking her guitar and playing on it.

-"If she wears the white one...she will turn into the real Rana,and I don't think I'm gonna be alive cuz it will be so hot there....I hope my guitar will survive"-Fiona continued talking and looking at Lorana..she laughed at her words and picked the white dress.

-She went to the changing room and wore the white one...she really looked like the one she wanted to become a long time ago...a living superstar.

-"Ranaaa come onn,we have to see you in that dresss"-Mia yelled enough for Lorana to hear,who made her way to the girls...Emma gasped and Mia stared at her shocked.

-"I give up..I can't see my girlfriend be this hot in front of those many people..."-Fiona said and acted like she was crying...the girls laughed.

-"No but like seriously you have to know that it is a crime killing those many people with this look gurrrlll"-Fiona said and went to her to hug her...she stared at her face and made her hand go behind her ear.

-"the tattoo looks still fresh Rana"-she said and touched her tattoo behind her ear.

-"yeah...uhm so I will change and go to get ready and do my make up..see ya later"-Rana said and walked away from Fiona who regret mentioning her tattoo for Tom.