3

Currently you were sitting in a nice car with the child you had to take care of on his way to school.

"I still don't know why you're coming with me,"

"I've got to talk with the school and make sure they know who I am. You know, just in case of an emergency,"

He huffed in annoyance knowing that he wouldn't be able to get rid of you.

The car soon stopped and you stepped out with the boy, extending your hand. He seem confused for a second before he scoffed,
"I'm not a child!"

'YOU LITERALLY ARE A CHILD'

You decided not to retaliate against the child and walked beside him toward the school.

"Okay Damian, I'm gonna head towards the office now. Have fun at school!"

Silently he was seething with embarrassment as he made sure none of his classmates could see you with him.
"Bye,"

He ran off quickly.

You were able to get yourself acquainted with the school faculty and promptly left the school, though not without raising the suspicion of a young girl with pink hair.

Who were you, and why were you with Damian earlier?

She'd figure that out at some point, but for now she had bigger fish to fry.

~•~

There was pretty much nothing for you to do while Damian was at school. The various maids and butlers had already completed all of the housework, and the house was already stocked with supplies.

All you could do now was formulate how you'd get the boy to like you.

You could tell that he secretly did like the stew you made him before, so you figured food would be a good place to start.

From what you'd seen, the child mainly ate fancy upper-class dishes, so maybe a more homey style meal would be able to melt through his bratty exterior.

There were also a few other things you wanted to try out, but you'd have to wait for the right opportunity. This would probably be the most important job you'd ever have, and you didn't want to mess it up.

You looked at the clock in your room and realized that it was time to pick Damian up from school. Luckily the driver didn't leave without you, and you got to the school on time.

You looked around the sea of children until you spotted the boy. It seemed he was with two of his friends who looked a bit... unique.

It seemed he spotted you as well as he quickly shooed away his friends before running to you, grabbing onto your hand and dragging you over to the car.

"What were you thinking! Someone could've seen you!"

"There's no need to be embarrassed, it's not like I'm dressed up as a clown, Damian.

He looked you up and down before muttering,
"Might as well be..."

You decided to ignore that comment.