Jack Frost and Cupid

Third Person P.O.V

Jack smirks as he taps his staff against the parking meter, causing it to freeze and the frost to trail along the sidewalk, and onto the road. A man yelps as he nearly slips on the sudden ice, quickly balancing as he nervously looks around, hoping nobody saw.

Just as a boy goes to drink from the water fountain, his tongue froze to the now frozen water. The two children behind him giggle as he struggles to pull his tongue away.

The same man that slipped before slips once more, and this time, he falls onto his rear and drops all of his groceries. Jack laughs and fist bumps the air, glad he got him. He trails along the side of the building, his frost freezing a little boy's window and some of his fish bowl.

He laughs again, using his frost to frighten a pigeon resting on a writer's windowsill. The pigeon flies off, causing the man to cry out as his story flies out the window.

Jack freezes along some laundry lines, and eventually finds himself on top of a grand building.

"Oh! Now that," he laughs, looking around the town. "That was fun."

Jack looks around for a few moments at the mischief he had caused, humming softly and sighing as he frowns.

"And... now I'm bored again." Jack mumbles to himself, pausing and lighting up with a grin. "Hey, wind!"

The wind whistles in response, making Jack smile as it rushes past him.

"Take me to (Y/N)!"

Jack jumps from the building, whooping and laughing as the wind quickly carries him around.

...

Jack grins as he faces the sunny sky before smirking.

"Snow day!"

People exclaim as it suddenly begins to snow, the wind seeming to fly past them, when in reality it was Jack.

He jumps along some cars, freezing them over as he grunts and chuckles as a man whimpers, "It's freezing!"

A woman cries out as the area around her frosts over, Jack flying by before leaping into the air, balancing on his staff before skating along a frozen lake.

He flies past a boy, making the boy cry out as his book was carried in the wind.

Jack pauses mid-flight, watching Jamie run after it.

"Oh, that looks interesting," Jack mumbles, kneeling down and looking at the cover as Jamie picks it up. "Good book?"

Jamie dusts his book off as Caleb and Claude rush past him.

"All right!"

"Yeah! Snow day!" Caleb cheers, making Jamie grin as he lightly shoves him.

"You're welcome," Jack calls as he raises his hand, knowing they couldn't hear him.

"Hey guys, wait up!" Jamie calls and grins, rushing after them. "Are you guys coming to the egg hunt Sunday?"

Jack smiles with content as he flies after the three, listening to them talk.

"Yeah! Free candy!" Caleb replies with an obvious tone, smirking.

"I hope we can find the eggs with all this snow!" Claude cheers, wrestling with his brother as he laughs.

"It says here that they found Bigfoot hair samples!" Jamie gasps as he reads his book, opening a loose part of his fencing. "And DNA in Michigan! That's, like, super close!"

"Here we go again," Caleb snorts, shaking his head as Jamie sets his book down and retrieves his sleigh.

"You saw that video, too, Claude," Jamie replies, pausing and looking dramtically at the two. "He's out there!"