Jack Frost

...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I gasp and pant lightly, jumping as someone gently brushes away my tears. I look at Jack with wide eyes, my heart hammering when I realize... it was him.

"Oh my gosh," I breathe out as he looks at me in concern, Baby Tooth squeaking lightly as she tilts her head up at me.

"What, uh, what did you see?" Jack questions in a soft voice, looking down at my memory capsule.

"I... I grew up with this boy," I nervously gulp, rubbing my neck as I bashfully grin. "This amazing boy. He... had a little sister. My parents... They died in a fire together and I started staying with him and his mom and sister, and--" my face felt warm when I remember the kiss. "He-- told me he loved me, amd we began to... date-- we were together for some time... And then... I saved his life. And that's why... That's why you chose me," I lightly chuckle, looking up at Manny.

"Sounds just like you... saving someone you love and sacrificing yourself," Jack lightly chuckles, although his face showed another emotion.

Jealousy?

"So, this... guy..." Jack clears his throat, his eyes darting to the side as he pouts a bit. "Was he... you know... better looking than me?"

My smile widens as I laugh, rolling my eyes playfully before gently placing his memory capsule in his hand.

"I'll let you know after you look at your memories," I reply, making him tilt his head in confusion.

Baby Tooth flutters to the capsule, tapping it with a head nod as Jack takes a deep breath, pressing his finger to the diamond as he lightly gasps.

...

Third Person P.O.V

9 year old Jack, now with brown hair and brown eyes, laughs as he gestures for a girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) to follow.

She nervously looks up at him before smiling, taking his hand.

...

"Jack!" She laughs, shoving him away as he pecks her cheek. "Dork!"

"I kissed you!" Older Jack laughs as he jumps around, spinning for joy. "I kissed yooou!"

His sister raises a brow as she sits next to the girl, rolling her eyes in annoyance as she laughs while leaning against her.

...

"Sweetheart..." Jack breathes out, watching her cry softly.

"Jack-- they're... My parents, my home... They're gone!"

She sobs as he flinches, swiftly kneeling to her side and pulling into a tight hug.

"I know, I know... And I'm so sorry. I know that doesn't really help, but I am."

"--It's all my fault! And now... I'm all alone."

"Hey," Jack firmly shakes his head as she looks up at him. "It was definitely not your fault, (Y/N). And... You have me. And I'm not going anywhere."

He leans pulls her into his arms and embraces her tightly, kissing the top of her head as she clings to him.

...

"Well-- um, it's... kind of, like... a date, if you'd like it to be." He mumbles quietly, (Y/N)'s eyes widening as she stares at him. "Before, back there, I mean, I-- I wasn't... joking. I-- I really do, um, love... you. And I was hoping, maybe we could... you know..." Jack stammers over his words, his cheeks becoming more and more pink as he looks down sheepishly. "It'd... be great if you said something. Please. Or-- you can just totally forget about this and pretend it didn't--"