Sandy...

Third Person P.O.V

The three race quickly after the Nightmares, two others joining it as it races through the night.

(Y/N) still on edge, her eyes flickering around uneasily as she keeps up with Jack. He laughs lightly, diving down and spinning as Sandy floats on his other side on a sand cloud.

"Yes!"

Sandy smiles at Jack's enthusiasm, watching as he takes off ahead of the two. His smile falls when he looks at (Y/N), her face showing concern and confusion as he waves at her.

"I don't like this," (Y/N) explains, her eyes following the Nightmares. "They want to be followed. Otherwise, they would have disappeared by now."

Sandy's eyes narrow before he silently gasps, a cat yowling as he flies inside of a building after one of the Nightmares.

Jack and (Y/N) follow the other two, Jack smiling and playfully nudging her shoulder with his. She doesn't react, making him frown and tilt his head. 

(Y/N) shakes her head swiftly, playfully grinning before diving up and over Jack. She yanks his hoodie over his eyes, making him yelp in protest as she laughs. Jack yanks his hood off, playfully glaring at (Y/N) as she flies off, him in pursuit.

...

Sandy bursts from the building riding the Nightmare. It rears up with a neigh in protest as Sandy presses his hand to its neck, making it turn gold before changing to a ray.

...

Jack laughs as he chases after (Y/N), pausing and slowing down as she conjures her bow and arrow.

She swiftly draws the arrow, firing it as it changes to a golden color, and strikes the Nightmare in the neck. It neighs before disappearing into gold sand, disappearing.

The last Nightmare snorts and races faster, Jack and (Y/N) not far behind. (Y/N) flies up as Jack follows it into an alley, not losing it.

The Nightmare snorts and rears up when it almost collides into (Y/N)'s waiting form, giving Jack time to blast it with his staff.

"You got it!" (Y/N) calls with a small laugh, making Jack smile as he flies up next to her.

He looks at the frozen Nightmare with curiosity, tilting his head as he squats down. Jack experimentally taps it with his staff, causing a small frost to trail where he dragged it. (Y/N)' brows raise as she takes out her arrow, poking at the Nightmare and gasping as her arrow trails a red spark.

"Whoa," Jack mumbles before laughing. "Sandy! Sandy did you see us?" He yells, jumping around as (Y/N)'s eyes narrow. "Look at this thing, (Y/N)!"

"Frost? Cupid?"

"Jack!" (Y/N) shouts, swiftly conjuring up and aiming an arrow at Pitch.

Jack turns around with a gasp, swiftly swinging his staff down as (Y/N) fires her arrow, Pitch dodging both with a laugh.

"You know... For two neutral parties, you spend an awful lot of time with those weirdos," Pitch muses as he reappears above them. "This isn't your fight, Jack and love."

Jack's eyes narrow as an anger boils inside of him, his teeth gritting together as he joins (Y/N)'s side and wraps his arm around her.

"Don't call me that, Pitch," (Y/N) replies in a low tone, her eyes sending a chill down Pitch's spine as he looks between the two. "And you made it our fight."

"Why, what ever do you mean, love?" Pitch questions in a light tone, casually glancing around.

"You made it our fight when you stole the teeth!" Jack snaps, gripping his staff tightly.