Jack Frost and Pitch Black

...

Third Person P.O.V

Jamie grunts as he balances on top of a shaking ladder, his outstretched arm straining to reach the top of the gutter.

"Whoa, whoa, woah!!" He screams as he loses his balance, grabbing the gutter.

It snaps, making Pippa flinch as Jamie falls to the ground with a yell and a grunt of pain.

The brightly colored tennis ball bounces off the porch, rolling and stopping in front of Jamie.

He glares at it for a moment before jumping off, dusting himself off as he sighs.

"Let's check the park again," Jamie grins as he begins walking.

"Really?" Caleb sighs, shaking his head. "For what? The Easter Bunny?"

"Guys, I told you, I saw him!" Jamie snaps back, grabbing his basket and rushing to them. "He's way bigger than I thought and he's got these cool boomerang things!"

"Grow up, Jamie," Claude replies in a low voice, looking towards the ground.

"Oh, man. Seriously?" Caleb scoffs in disbelief at Jamie, shaking his head.

His friends crowd him, their faces dark and sad as Jamie looks between them in confusion.

"What's happened to you guys?" He questions, his voice wavering.

"It was a dream!" Claude yells, looking away with a deep sigh. "You should be happy you still get dreams like that. And not..."

"... Nightmares," Cupcake finishes, turning and walking away as the others join her.

"Forget it, Jamie," Pippa sighs, setting the tennis ball in his basket. "There's just no Easter this year."

"He really is real!" Jamie yells at his friends before he sadly looks down at his basket. "I know he is..."

...

The Yetis watch as more and more lights turn dark on the Globe, speaking softly in gibberish as they shake their heads in sadness.

...

Jack takes a deep breath of the cold air surrounding him before rushing forward with his capsule in his hand. He raises his arm back, ready to throw it before he stops.

He squeezes his eyes shut, snapping his arm down in anger as he grunts in frustration.

He looks down at the capsule, leaning his staff against the wall besides him as he looks over (Y/N)'s.

Jack flinches and shakes his head when he remembers the look she gave him, sighing deeply as he tucks it away with his own.

"I thought this might happen." Jack's eyes widen as he hears Pitch, his anger boiling. "They never really believed in you. She never really believed in you. I was just trying to show you that."

Jack breathes heavily in anger as he grabs his staff, his grip tight and his knuckles turning white.

"But I understand."

He yells as he spins around, firing his magic as Pitch deflects it.

"You don't understand anything!" Jack screams, charging at Pitch and leaping over him as he blasts another ice spell.

Pitch deflects it with a grunt as he shouts, "no?! I don't know what it's like to be cast out?" He fires his black magic at Jack, Jack quickly dodging it.

Jack screams as he jumps, his magic strong with his anger as Pitch deflects it once more.

"To not be believed in?!" Pitch continues, appearing a few feet behind Jack. "To long for a family and someone that loves him?"