Guardians?!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Ow!" I yelp in pain as we roll around the tight space in the sack, feeling a bit dizzy from being tossed in the portal.

"Woah!"

Jack and I groan as we land, my back hitting the floor roughly as my eyes slowly adjust to the darkness of the sack.

"That..." I trail off as I look up, Jack's eyes wide as our noses brushed together. "... Hurt."

He was slightly above me, his hands on both sides of my head to hold himself up from totally crushing me with his body weight. I nervously clear my throat as he remains silent, his expression sheepish and his eyes wide.

"Jack?"

"They're here," a familiar man's voice eagerly says, and light was flooded in the dark bag as it was lifted off us.

Jack looks up while I lean my head back on the floor to look at the elves greeting us. They yelp and rush away, making Jack grunt in confusion as I shove him away lightly, noticing the three as he pulls the bag off our heads.

"Quiet!" North shushes as Tooth gently calms her fairies. "Hey! There they are!" He grins, looking between us. "Jack Frost and (Y/N) (L/N)!"

Sandy grins as Tooth smiles widely, North watching us with a cheerful face.

"... Wow," Jack mumbles with a groan, shaking his head. "You got to be kidding me."

"What'd you do?" I whisper accusingly, making him snicker for a second.

"Nothing!" he defends with an innocent grin, shaking his head. "I'm serious!"

"Mhm," I sigh, yelping as the back of my shirt was grabbed and I was lifted to my feet.

"Hey, hey!" Jack gasps as he was also grabbed by the Yetis. "Put-- put us down." He sternly mumbles, frowning.

The Yeti sets me down, patting my head before dusting off my shoulder carefully.

"Um... thank you," I thank, making him grin and clap before backing away.

Jack shrugs the Yetis helping him off, making me laugh as he tries to dust Jack's jacket off, only for him to shove him away.

"I hope the Yetis treated you well." North grins, resting his hands on his hips.

"Oh, sure," I reply in a mild sarcastic tone, stretching and cracking my sore back. "Very well."

"We love being shoved in a sack and tossed through a magic portal," Jack agrees in an irritated tone, gracefully kicking his staff to rest on his shoulder as he looks around.

"Yup. It was great." I agree with sarcasm lacing my tone, a sigh leaving me as I rub my neck.

"Oh! Good. That was my idea," North laughs with a cheerful smile, making me grin and shake my head as I look around. "You two know Bunny, obviously."

North gestures to Bunny, who was leaning against the wall admiring his boomerang.

"Obviously," Jack replies with a snort, Bunny not looking up.

"Yep. Hey, Bunny," I greet with a wave, making him look up with a head nod.

"(Y/N)," he greets back, making Jack scoff.

"Oh, sure. You acknowledge her but not to me," he dramatically grumbles, tossing his arm around me as he whines.

Bunny rolls his eyes, ignoring him as he messes with his boomerang.

"And the Tooth Fairy," North introduces, making me gasp as Tooth suddenly appears in front of me.

"Hi, Cupid!" Tooth greets in an excited tone, startling me a bit. "I've heard so much about you, and your wings!" She smiles widely, flying around me as Jack moves his arm.