The Battle

Third Person P.O.V

Pitch stands on top of thousands, if not millions, of Nightmares, the dark clouds blocking Manny and only lighting up as lightning flashes.

"Get Jamie and go," (Y/N) orders, summoning her bow and pulling out an arrow, which turns a blinding gold.

She takes off, not noticing Jack behind her.

"Be careful, you two!" North shouts after them, making her look back before sighing with a smile.

...

"We got this, sweetheart," Jack firmly says with a grin as he flies besides her. "Together."

He grips his staff tightly as they soar up to Pitch.

"Together." She agrees, smiling and nodding before becoming serious as they fly faster.

...

"Jack Frost and Cupid?!" Pitch demands in a tone of disbelief before rolling his eyes with a snarl, "Let's end this, shall we!"

He begins charging at them with his Nightmares in tow, making Jack blast his magic.

(Y/N) shoots her arrow, her arrow spinning around his frost before becoming a dull white and bouncing off the Nightmares.

She gasps with wide eyes, looking down at her hand.

Pitch holds his hand out, absorbing the blow of Jack's magic as he cackles.

"Seems like your little arrows and trick don't work on me anymore!"

Pitch grunts as he charges at the two, blasting them with his Nightmares. He laughs and stands tall as they begin falling, her wings disappearing as they were dazed.

...

"This way, this way!" Bunny instructs as he leads Jamie and the others before skidding to a stop. "Ahh! Other way, other way!"

North groans in pain, holding his back as he rushes after them.

...

Jack swiftly grabs (Y/N), holding her close just as they collide with a building. He takes the blow, grunting as they bounce off the building and onto a dumpster before falling to the ground.

"Guys!" Jamie yells, racing to them as the others follow.

Jack groans in pain as he sits up with (Y/N), shaking his head. (Y/N) pulls away with a grateful smile before looking back at Pitch with a scowl, Jack glaring up towards Pitch.

"That was good try, you two! A for effort!" North praises, patting (Y/N)'s head and Jack's back.

"He's stronger now..." Jack grunts as he begins to rise, shaking his head.

"There's too much fear," (Y/N) breathes out, looking down at her bow.

It was once glowing gold and baby blue, but now was a simple dull wood color.

"My arrows and power won't affect him," (Y/N) finishes, sighing softly as she looks at Jack. "... We can't beat him."

North and Tooth look at each other with wide eyes before gasping as thunder and lightning clash across the sky.

Pitch laughs as his shadow moves across the ground, snickering softly.

"All this fuss over one little boy!" He muses, (Y/N) standing and holding Jamie at her side as her wings reappear, blocking some of Jamie. "And still he refuses to stop believing."

Pitch's shadow moves across the wall, him riding a Nightmare as he shrugs.

"Very well. There are other ways to snuff out a light..."