Chapter 7

"Hi, cutie.", Pond greeted him as soon as he appeared infront of the taller guy.

Pond has been patiently waiting for him infront of his  porch while leaning on his new car. It was nothing fancy but Pond have an interest in classic cars, his father bought an old Mercedes Benz R129 SL as his graduation gift and he modified it on his own with the money he earned doing some part time job at the bar.

With his family financial status, Pond doesn't actually have to work part time but he prefers to gain what he wanted with his own effort. He's already grateful that his father bought him one of his dream car so he decided to work on his own to modify the old car to his liking.

"Heyy...", Fourth answered a little shyly when Pond opens the car door for him. He enters the car then Pond closes the door carefully before going to the driver's side.

"So where are we going?", Pond asked as he buckle up his seatbelt.

Fourth takes out two tickets to the Porsche Museum which is a car exhibit that just opened in Thailand. It was very hard to get the ticket as it's mainly reserved for the rich, well in this case, for Fourth's family level of wealth so he could easily get his father to get the ticket for them.

"Here."

"No way!"

"Yes way."

"You don't like cars though...", Pond said his excitement died down a little. "I don't want you to be bored and not able to enjoy our time together."

"I don't like cars but you do. I'm sure I'll enjoy it somehow. So let's go before I change my mind."

"Yes, sir!", Pond without a second thought drives to the museum right away.

.............................................

"Woah... woah... So cool. So beautiful. Amazing. Look at that engine.", Pond is definitely fascinated seeing all the cars in the exhibition. They lined up the first Porsche car to the lates ones. All kinds of the rare and limited edition cars that were there didn't go unappreciated by Pond.

He looks through each of the car while excitedly telling Fourth about the specs and engine and all the car stuff that Fourth couldn't register in his brain. Not even one thing Pond said make sense to him, he really didn't know anything about cars.

Although he didn't get to appreciate and understand the cars like Pond does, he's still glad to be there. The sparkle in Pond's eyes when he enthusiastically talks about the cars somewhat reminded him of Gemini when he talks about his dream of becoming a star.

Fourth shakes his head at the sudden thought of Gemini. He can't kept doing this to himself. He wanted to accept Pond and move on. He can't be stucked in the shadow of his childhood friend.

As fourth is looking around, he saw a black grand piano in the center of the museum. He walks closer to it and to his guess, he was right. It's a Steinway & Sons Fibonacci grand piano which was awarded to be one of the most expensive piano in the world. It cost around $2.4 million, well now Fourth is talking, this is his thing.

He inspects the piano while walking around it, seeing the details of the piano up close. He's so amazed with how well crafted the piano is. He wondered what it'll sound like, probably sounds like heaven.

"You can play it if you want.", a random old man said.

Fourth looks up from his amazement towards the piano to the source of voice. He flashes a wide smile at the old man which is mirrored by him as well.

"Can I really?", he asked a little hesitant.

"Yes you may, young man. My father bought this piano for me, I used to play it a lot when I was younger.", the old man runs his finger on the piano appreciating it. "But since I got carpal tunnel syndrome I can't play this beauty anymore."