Chapter 11

Third Person's POV
(the story is still on Gem's side - 2 years ago)

"Why did you lie?"

Mark pulls Gemini aside just the two of them after their physics class ended making the excuse of discussing about the basketball's game that's coming up to his boyfriend and Fourth.

"What's going on, bro? I need to hear an explanation.", Mark crossed his arms with a frowned brows.

A sigh leaving Gem's system, there's no way he could make up another believable lie at this point. He was caught red handed so he had to willingly explained everything that happened to Mark without leaving any details behind.

"So my hunch was correct. You do like Fourth, like romantically but masking it all behind the bestfriend label.", Mark snapped his fingers as if he just made a world revelation discovery.

"I just told you about possibly the most traumatic thing that's practically still happening yet the only information you registered in your head was that I'm in love with my bestfriend? I mean it's true but seriously bro?", it's definitely not a laughing matter but Gem couldn't help but let out a laugh at Mark's simple way of thinking.

"Ok ok sorry so what are you gonna to about this?"

"I have to go over to GMMTV today directly after school so I'll maybe tell my parents tonight and we'll go from there."

"Don't you think it's better to let the company know while you're at it? They're in the entertainment industry I'm pretty sure this obsessive fan thing is something they're a pro at handling?"

A crack of smile can be seen on Gem's lips as he's impressed by his friend's idea.

"Bro for once, you're a genius! Right! The company will know what to do better.", he patted Mark's back as he nods his head.

"I know. I'm a total genius.", Mark said with a smug proud face while wiggling his brows playfully.

"Not... a total genius. Fix your math's grade or you're not gonna grad bro. My 10 years old cousin is smarter than you."

"This shithead."

"What, loser?"

They bicker jokingly as they make their way back to their class for the last lesson of the day.

.................................................

"I'm glad we could reach this agreement. If you have any problem feel free to reach out to us.", the recruiter said professionally to Gemini and his parents.

His father reaches out his hand to shake it with the recruiter before Gem suddenly speaks again.

"Actually I do have something that you might be able to help me with...", both his parents and the recruiter turned their attention to him. Gem's voice changed into a more serious tone which was different from when he was speaking before.

"There's this girl, Nala from my high school, I think she's been stalking me. Not sure when it started but it's severe now. She threatened to hurt my bestfriend, Fourth....", Gem ended sadly as he looks over at his parents who have tremendous love for Fourth and he knew would feel as alarmed as he did too.

"What?! Why didn't you tell us sooner?", both his parents showed a genuine worried expression on their faces towards this matter.

"I- didn't want to make a big deal out of it so I tried to talk to her personally but she's a little unhinged."

"You should've told us. Both you and Fourth could be in danger!", his father scolded him.

"I'm sorry..."