Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

After the fallout, Gemini's parents never contacted him again and has left the country a day later without even informing him or their close relatives. He only knew about it because his live in maid called him to say goodbye. They've fired all of the staffs that was working on maintaining the house while they're gone, saying that they'll not be coming back for a really long time.

Sad? Disappointed? Gutted? Angry?

Of course he would be. He's only human. No one in this world deserves to be treated as such even more from any family members.

Blood is thicker than water but it has been proven plenty of times when water was there but blood wasn't. Family isn't always blood. It's the people that choose to be in your life despite the odds. The one who will accept who you are and would do anything just to see you simply crack a smile.

Gemini is still sad but his in-laws managed to make him feel accepted and love. Never once they made him feel like a stranger, an outsider in that mansion ever since he was a kid. He was always welcomed with warmth and affection.

Even to this day.

"Hey, nong. Would you be open to the idea of being my model? You see... I'm starting a clothing brand and we kinda need a face for it. Preferably someone established in the entertainment industry buttttttt can I pay you when my clothing brand kicked off?", Fei asked Gemini as she try to pucker her lips out to look pleading.

Before Gemini could answer, Fourth comes from behind them before tugging on his sister's hair. "Stop harassing my fiancé and trying to make money out of him. You're rich enough!"

Fei didn't back down, she slaps Fourth's hand away as she sassily fixes her silky smooth hair. "Don't touch my hair with your slimy hand!"

"I think you're mistaken your slimy hair to my hand."

"My hair is perfect, thank you very much."

"Your hair looks like a bird's nest."

"Your face looks like a butt!"

"We basically look alike then your face looks like butt too!"

"You smell like garbage."

"Oh hoo you smell like trash landfill jaaa."

"Uhmm... Guys... I'd appreciate if you guys stop screaming to each other infront of my face.", Gemini who's somehow got stucked in the middle of them both uttered as he was just standing there awkwardly. It's honestly entertaining to watch sibling's banter but he should stop them before they rip each other's throat.

"Let's go gem. Ignore the little gremlin.", Fourth hugs Gemini's arm as he try to pull him away.

Fei quickly grabs Gemini's other forearm stopping the action. "Brother in law, you'll help me be my model right?"

"Don't touch my man!", Fourth reaches out to pull his sister's hand away not actually feeling threatened just a part of bickering with his sister.

"He's my family too!", Fei didn't want to lose the screaming fight.

"No he's mine only!"

"He's my brother in law!"

"He's my future husband!"

"He's my nong since forever!"

"He's my-"

"Okay kids come on, let the poor guy go.", Fourth's mother, Mae Pui broke the fight between the siblings as she walks closer to them.

As soon as Gemini is within her arm reach, she snatches the guy away from both of her children, pulling Gemini to her side.

"Gemini is mine now.", Mae Pui sticks her tongue out playfully before walking away with Gemini, guiding him to the dining hall totally leaving behind her own children ultimately showing off who's the real winner.