DISCLAIMER

BEFORE WE GET TO THE STORY, I WANT TO MAKE THESE THINGS CLEAR!!

-I'm Spanish Nigerian, meaning, I don't know A LOT about Slavery back in the days in the USA! I did my research, and if some things are wrong, then I'm sorry!! 

-I am not romanticizing Slavery, or making Master x Slave, fuck no. This is purely a sweet story about two people who have suffered a lot and were given a second chance to have a better ending.

-This are two adults, meaning they are ABOVE the AGE of 32. You don't like that? LEAVE.

-BOY X GIRL. And it's not really that sexual, but if it is, please be respectful.

-THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE ABOUT THE PAST, AND THEN WHEN THE MAIN MC AND THE MAIN LOVE INTEREST ARE BORN!! You will go through the years of their lives where they met each other. Do NOT skip ANY Chapters. 

-There are Chapters that have names, for an example, The first chapter will have a name, later, the chapters will be named with Numbers, and then A name again. That's because they're different Timelines, and each have a little or A lot of chapters that will be focused on only them.

-REALLY SORRY IF THE YEARS ARE NOT 'ACCURATE!' I did my research but they weren't being specific.

Last but not least, view the next Chapter to know how the Characters are called, and how they look like. 

I will see you soon.