1.

His friends shook him, and asked him if he was okay. he didn't respond, he only stared her, eyes full of sadness and Relief. A tear also ran down his face, not one, but two. One of his friends followed his gaze, and his eyes landed on Eseosa.

When she noticed she was being glared at,  she averted her sullen stare, and focused on the Teacher. From the corner of her eye, she could see how his friends comforted him. One wiped his tears, the other told him to man up, and the two other cracked their knuckles.

Eseosa didn't want any trouble. Not when she was menstruating.  It was terrible, getting your period when you were only 13. Some had it when they were younger, like Bella, she had hers at the age of 9. It was horrible, especially since Men were lusting over them, and also because their Mothers had told them that the were now 'Women.'

When they were still children. 

But that wasn't the worst part, it was HOT, and she felt sweaty and drained. it was the third day of her Period, and she wasn't feeling it. The cramps were the worst, but what could she do? Even painkillers did not help. 

LATER

Eseosa was on her way home. Her bag was heavy, and she was really hungry after what seemed like a long day in school. 

The friends of that boy kept scowling at her, and now she felt like everyone was watching her. Thinking about weird she looked. Eseosa couldn't stand it anymore, the heat, the cramps, the way blood kept dripping too fast whenever she released a breath or sneezed, and the sweaty feeling in her underwear. It was all gross, all annoying, and she felt angry. 

Soon, she fainted on the street. Some Women saw her, and a few Old Men saw her and approached her. They shook her body, turned her around, and lifted her head up to examine her. The boy, Chen, and his friends walked towards the scene. 

They were on their way to buy lots of snacks and chill in an Abandoned house, but Chen recognized Eseosa and stepped towards her, curiosity and confusion filled his head. His friends called out to him, only Tom, his friend and classmate, followed him. 

One of the Men glanced at the boys and he interrogated them. "Do you know this girl?" Chen smiled politely and nodded his head. His Parents told him he should ALWAYS be respectful to his Elders. "Yes Sir. I can help her." One of the Women stared at him with suspicion, probably because Eseosa looked young, and he looked slightly older.

She looked down. She saw the blood that stained the ground and immediately understood what was wrong. Not only that, she pitied the girl. She supported Eseosa when she stood on her own feet. She blocked the stain so no one saw it, and so that the girl did not feel embarrassed. 

After exchanging a few words, The Woman accompanied Eseosa and Chen's friends to the store. Eseosa was to sit outside, Chen would stay with her along with his friend, Tom. The Women went inside and bought her the supplies she would need, she also bought some food for the kids. Eseosa felt sick, she felt nauseous but she wasn't going to vomit. 

Chen scanned her, as if she wasn't real. Soon, Eseosa spoke. "You keep looking at me, what's wrong? Are you disgusted?" Chen shakes his head, "..No. You just seem familiar." 

"So do you." She replies, rather quickly. He sits next to her, and attempts to comfort her. "..I'm sorry, because of your.. Uh- Period." Eseosa feels awkward. "Oh.. It's okay."

Later, the Woman came out of the store with a bag in her hand, and with the boys following her from behind. They also had some snacks, and gummy smiles were on their faces. She linked Eseosa's arm with hers together, and helped her to stand up. There was a bathroom in a restaurant a few seconds away, and that was were they would go.

..

She was really kind, the woman. For sone reason, Chen followed them. His friends told him they would wait with him in their spot, while Chen only nodded at them and hurried up to catch Eseosa and woman.

He wanted to make sure she was okay, but, he was also very afraid to lose her again. It was as if.. He knew her, somewhere. But he wasn't sure where he knew Eseosa, all he knew was that he had seen her somewhere.

Maybe somewhere in his Past.

That was the last time Eseosa ever saw Chen. She wasn't sure what happened, but eventually, she rarely saw him at school. And soon, he graduated and left without a Trace. Eseosa couldn't forget him, she craved to see him.

But years have passed, and her dreams were the only thing that reminded her of him.