WHEN WE FIRST MET

Soon, when Chen was ten, his Parents decided to move to San Francisco, to live there permanently, after Chen had practically begged them.

Eseosa was now 13 and in the 7th Grade, while Chen was 15 and in the 9th grade.  She was doing okay, experienced some bullying and being addressed by degrading words, but other than that, it was all okay. She hadn't spoken to Chen though, and neither did he. But they saw each other, and all they felt was shock and excitement.

But he was 15 and she was 13, and Eseosa didn't want anything to do with someone who was clearly too mature for her. Besides, she was 13, love was the last thing she should be thinking about. It was common, yes, normal for kids to fall in love, but at that age, they weren't ready for that.

Eseosa was in a classroom. She was being taught, Biology. She found some of it interesting, and the rest hard to understand. She gazed at the sky, thinking about the dream she had last night. She couldn't understand it, all she could understand, was that she loved that Man. She wanted to see his face, even if it meant that it'd be the last time she ever got to set her eyes on him.

As she thought about it more, her eyes locked themselves on a boy that was laughing with his friends. He stood behind the door, and watched the Classroom from the Door's window. His friends were drooling over Isabella, a classmate of Eseosa who was 14. 

His eyes crinkled as he continued to laugh with his friends about something that was definitely gross. His eyes met hers for a brief second, but he turned back to look at her with shock. 

That's when a Tear ran down Eseosa's face. 

I missed you..