5. The end.

"I knew you would say that. You people are the same, you don't like the way other people look, you only accept White people or people who aren't dark!" He practically yells at her.

"Tell me! Fucking tell me, what's the deal with us trying to be fair? Trying to change our features to look acceptable? You hate yourself, and your features, and yet you hate others for their features, and wanna call darker people dirty?" Chen's eyes have a saddened glint.

A tear rolls down his face. "..What happened to my mother? The one who told me to be respectful and loving to all? Was that all a lie? Or were you pretending to like others?"

Chen laughs darkly. "I will marry her, and I will have children with her if she shares the same dreams as me. I will raise her daughter, and we will grow old. You don't have a say in my life, not anymore."

Miss Xiao slaps him across the face. She starts to hit his chest and face with her clenched fists. "Xiao Chen!! How could you say that to your own mother?! How could you do this!!! I won't let you marry her, you won't become a disgrace to this family!! I won't have a grandchild that's.. That's.."

Chen groans furiously. His face contorts in complete madness, he pushes his Mother away, she, who stumbles backwards and falls down only to land on her butt.

He aggressively screams at her. "I WILL MARRY NEVAEH!!! YOU WON'T STOP ME!! NO ONE WILL!! I WAITED FOR MORE THAN A HUNDRED YEARS FOR THIS CHANCE, AND YOU WANT TO RUIN IT? I'LL STOP YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN GET TO STOP ME!!"

His mother cries, frantically trying to calm him down. Her hands grip his pants, as she tries to pull him down on his knees. "..Chen.. Don't make this mistake.. Please." She noticed he called her Nevaeh, but decided to not comment on that.

He kicked his legs, his mum's hands dropping. He walks away as if nothing happened.

EVENING

Eseosa stared at Chen nervously. He had been quiet after she overheard him screaming at his Mother, in english. He.. He called her Nevaeh, and said he would marry her. It was as if.. He were possessed. But they were both reborn in a new body, so Nevaeh was Eseosa, and Chen was Cheng.

Eseosa called a friend, Lucia. She was originally a friend to Chinedu, but they both bonded well when she was pregnant.

"Hey, Lucia?" Lucia drags her words, almost as if she were drunk. "Heyyyy.. How are YOUUU?"

Eseosa frowns. "..I'm not okay, I need some help. Woman to Woman." Lucia says a knowing 'ooh'.

"I got you, what seems to be the problem?" She asks, seemingly serious now. Eseosa hums. "There's a Man.. I've known him for.. Actually a very long time, but we've only met each other a few months ago."

Lucia excitedly raises her voice. "The man of your Dreams?"

Eseosa agrees. "Yes, and.. He had a fight with his Mother, because he wants to marry me, and his mother doesn't really approve."

Lucia boredly guesses. "Chinese, handsome, his mother is racist, and she doesn't want him to be with a woman who's single with a child? Oh yeah, and you look dirty because of your skin?"

Eseosa's blood rushes up to her face, she stammers. "H-how.." Lucia laughs. "Sista.. I go to Church. God has my back, and he gives me Revelations."

Eseosa smiles. "Right, that's right. Do you.. Have any Advice?" Lucia sighs. "Speak to him, tell him what you want, and reassure him."

After speaking for a few more minutes, Eseosa hangs up, and knows what she has to do now. She sits next to Chen, they were now in his house that was secluded away from the City.

She lifted his chin so that he could stare at her sadly. Eseosa shushes him when he was about to speak. "..Chen, listen. I want to marry you. I do, not only that, we could raise Amaka and have kids of our own. Why do you think we can't?"

Chen furrowed his eyebrows, tears streamed down his face, his lower lip quivers. "..A-are you sure?" He tries to wipe his tears, as if that'll make him stop crying.

Eseosa grins, "Yes, besides, Amaka really loves you, and so do I. She wants me to marry you, and wants you as a father,"

She exhales. "While I want you as my Husband, and the Father to my Child, and possibly, our future children."

With that, Chen smashes his lips against Eseosa's. He lifts her up, and pins her against the bed. Heated kisses are shared, hickeys form, and clothes are removed. Parts were touched, rubbed, and licked.

Eseosa wrapped her legs around Chen, and arched her back while Chen whispered sweet words to her.

And it would be like this, as long as they were together.