PRESENT.

The Real story starts now. Enjoy.

Twelve years later. 2015.

Eseosa woke up, her body felt hot and she was too tired to get up. Today, she had to go to work and she needed to take her three year old daughter to Preschool.

Yes, daughter. Eseosa was married for five years, but.. It didn't work out so well when she started to talk about the Man she was dreaming of. His name was Cheng. Luo Cheng. And she kept dreaming of him.

She told her husband, an Igbo man named Chinedu, that she was sure he was real, because she had seen him once. She started to explain to her daughter about how she believes she reincarnated! But her husband didn't like that, he didn't have such beliefs, and he didn't want his daughter to have them too.

Eseosa couldn't stop, and soon, he left her. After losing hope on whether she would win custody over her daughter, she won, and since then, she felt free and happy.

As if he was meant to go, so that.. Someone could come into her life.

She was now 38, her body had grown bigger because she gave birth years ago. She now has slightly bigger arms, toned Belly Puch, and her lower body was bigger and wider than her Upper body. She didn't have any motivation to work out. I mean, with her job, her child, and her Another child: Bella. What could she do?

Except for taking care of them? And being good at her Job? Nothing.

She needed to stop thinking about that guy. She had a child to take care of and she couldn't afford to neglect her.

She wore a tank top, and some shorts. Eseosa searched for her house shoes, when she found them, she walked out of her room and into the Hallway leading to her three year old daughter's room. Amaka was still sleeping. She caressed her daughters cheek, before she gently shook her body.

Eseosa had a feeling that today would be a nice day.

WORK TIME.

She left her daughter in Preschool, and drove to Work. Today, she had to check a Dog for any sicknesses. The dog had a broken leg, and she needed to examine it.

Her Assistant, Lily, was diligent and very curious. She wrote down all of the things Eseosa observed.

Eseosa would have a long day at work. I mean, it was Tuesday, and for her it felt like the longest day in the week. After work, she planned to get some groceries, and some fruits. Amaka loved fruits. Of course, her best friend, thirty seven year old Bella promised Eseosa that she would take her care of her daughter, and pick her up from School.

A very reliable Best friend.

Bella was a Yoga instructor, and her husband, a thirty nine year old Mathematician. They had two twin girls, named Selene and Serene. Eseosa liked them, they were creative, and positive. And since the girls were four, and Amaka three, they would be fast friends.

Over the years, Eseosa met new people. Lucia Vieira, she was a friend of her Ex Husband, and they became friends when Eseosa was pregnant. She took care of her, and made sure she was comfortable when Chinedu was almost never home.

But anyways, it was all in the Past.