Celebration Night.

After eight years of studying, Eseosa was now twenty six. She moved out of her Parents' house when she was financially stable enough to take care of herself.

She got herself a Small Apartment. It wasn't too bad, it was comfortable and it had two rooms. Her best friend sometimes crashed at her place when she needed some time away from everyone. Or when she was drunk.

After eight years of studying, Eseosa finally made it. Somehow. She was now a Vet doctor, and her friend was a Yoga instructor. And guess what? Bella wanted to go out Clubbing. Eseosa's parents would disagree with the whole clubbing, and so did Eseosa.

But her friend practically dressed her up when she was asleep, kidnapped her, and drove her to a Club. Eseosa was wearing a Purple tight Cocktail dress. It made her Narrow and small waist visible and her curves too. Eseosa was athletic, she doesn't work out, it's just her genes. With her toned six pack, her toned arms, and legs, Eseosa was the center of the Attention.

She brought her own bottle of water, because she despised drinking and getting drunk. You wouldn't believe her, but she never tasted Alcohol in her entire life. Her father offered her a little bit of wine when she was 18 but she refused. She was now making sure her Best friend didn't do anything stupid.

As her eyes roamed our the room, she locked eyes with a familiar face.