2.

BEFORE BED

"I know, it feels surreal." Eseosa said to her Bestfriend. Bella hums, her voice tired from lack of sleep. "..Would you start anything with him?" Eseosa thinks.

It wouldn't be bad.. But there was still a lot they needed to talk about. "Maybe. When he saw me, he called me a different name." She takes a few deep breaths. "Do you believe in Reincarnation?" 

Bella giggles. "Of course! You know I love to read Novels." Eseosa smiles to herself. "I know, that's why you're my bestfriend." 

She sighs, her tone is serious. "Okay! Call him NOW!" Eseosa tries to find an excuse. "I can't just call him! It's midnight, besides, he'd probably hang up-" 

The line has been cut off.

Eseosa looks at her phone, and laughs. She must have been really tired. She texts Bella goodnight, Eseosa groans, how is she supposed to call Chen, when she doesn't have his number? As soon as she thought about him, An Unknown number was calling her. Her hands started to shake, she lifted up a finger to press on the Answer button.

"Hello..?" She silently says.

Chen chuckles. "..I know it's past your bedtime, but.. I needed to hear your voice."

Eseosa's face heats up at the last comment, but she ignores it, and grumbles. "..It's not past my bedtime. Shouldn't YOU be asleep? You probably work more hours than I do."

Chen's deep voice reverberates. "..You're more Important than Work." He dismissively says.

Eseosa can't take it anymore. "You!-" Chen cuts her off.

"Anyways. We have a lot to talk about.."

Eseosa gulps, "..I know. But we can't do it tonight!"

"Why?" Chen asks seriously.

Eseosa stammers. "Um.. Because.. Well, Because it's Night! We both need to work, and we need a lot of sleep!-"

Chen nonchalantly replies. "Hang up, and I'll show up at your door tonight." 

...

Eseosa stays quiet. Chen explains with a bored tone. "Alright. So, when do you finish working tomorrow?"

Eseosa accepts her fate. "..I start at 9am, and finish at 7pm." 

Chen stays silent for a moment, thinking about a Place they could go to. When he comes to a conclusion, he says. "I'll pick you up at 8. Let's go get dinner."

Eseosa clicks her tongue. "Have you forgotten that I have a daughter-" 

He teases her with a serious tone. "Even better, bring her." Eseosa thought he would feel annoyed, most men did when they found out that she has a daughter. But he was being so chill about it.

She calls out to him before he hangs up, "Wait! Chen? Do you believe in Reincarnation?" 

Chen, who's on his bed, he turns to his side and presses his phone against his ear. He smiles warmly. "I started to believe in Reincarnation, and I believed that Soulmates were real. It all started when I first set my eyes on you, when that tear ran down my face. So yes, I do."

Eseosa starts to cry. Chen gets up alarmed, "..Are you okay?! What's wrong, why are you crying? Are you bothered by it?"

She chuckles, "No. I've just been obsessed with the Idea of True love at a very young age. Maybe it really will happen."

"It will." Chen reassures.

Soon they both hang up, fall asleep, and dream of the next day. It'll be a long one, but a memorable one too.

WAITING.

Eseosa looked down, her phone flashed with numerous messages from Bella asking about if he was there yet. Eseosa smiled to herself, and wrote that she would tell her everything if he were actually here.

Soon, Chen arrived in a black Toyota Supra. Eseosa was shocked but it didn't show on her face. She approached the car, and the window rolled down revealing Chen who wore black Sunglasses.

He greets her dryly. "Hey, how are you?" Eseosa answers. "I'm Alright." Chen smiles at her. "Come on then, get in, I have a place we can go to."

TRULY FANCY.

Eseosa admires the Place around her. Couples ate together, joked together, and did all Kinds of things together. They were eating in a Balcony. The Railings were full of Rose flowers, and vines that looked like they were slightering around them. There were only a few starts visible in the Sky due to Pollution, and the Moon was out. A half moon to be precise, and the clouds glistened as the Moon was behind it.

Chen gifted Eseosa a Golf Bracelet, he said it would look good on her. She gladly took it with a grin on her face. He already ordered some food, and beverages, he even offered to Pay! Well, he wouldn't be the only paying, because Eseosa wanted to pay half too.

Tonight was gonna be something they'd never forget.

It was time to reminisce about the Past.

Chen apologized again. "I'm sorry about my friends back then. They were—"

Eseosa finishes his sentence, she raised her eyebrow as her tone sounded like she was asking a question. "Immature? Foolish?"

Chen stays silent. Eseosa sighs. "I'm not angry. I don't care, really. I only care about you."

She frowns. "..I missed you. I wanted to see you. I thought of you, even my Husband was getting sick of it." When she realized she said the wrong thing, she widened her eyes and leaned her back against her chair.

Eseosa refuses to make eye contact with Chen.

"..Eseosa?" Her heart stopped. That voice..

Her eyes locked themselves with those of her Ex Husband.