1.

Chen was now 28. He studied for seven years, and finally made it. He doesn't really have many friends, he usually stays alone nowadays in his huge House that was far away from the City.

He had a coworker, Tony Williams, and he considered him as a Friend.

He met some people at his Graduation party, and they were here too. Tom, Ruth, Lee junghoon, Mary, Mathew, and Brian. Right now, they were talking about the people they met in Highschool, the people they crushed on.

And Chen brought up Eseosa. "Remember that young girl? She never told me her name."

Tom and Mathew thought about it for a while. "The one who you cried for?"

Chen nods. Ruth didn't understand what they were discussing about, because she wasn't there when they met Eseosa. As if on cue, Chen's eyes darted around the room, and they stopped on a Woman that was familiar.

She had a purple Cocktail dress on. Her arms were toned, and her skin was dark. The colorful lights in the Club made her look very Alluring. Her jewelry was a mix of Gold and Silver, but they both looked good on her. When she turned around as if she felt like she was being watched, Chen's heart skipped a beat.

Chen whispered under his breath. "Nevaeh?"

Ruth furrowed her eyebrows, a pang of curiosity and uneasiness struck her. She repeated after him, "Nevaeh?" She looked directly at the person he was gazing at, and she grinned really widely.

She deadpanned. "Oh. That's Eseosa."

Mathew confusingly repeated her. "I, so sa? What's that."

Tom rolled his eyes at his disrespectful, and stupid 'friend'. "It's a name. Maybe you should do your research on other Continents, countries, cities, and what not."

Mathew held his hands up, surrending. "Hey, you can't blame me, I'm not used to hearing such names."

Chen spoke up, his eyes never leaving Eseosa. "Still." Eseosa was now gawking at him, again?

She kept seeing him. Her eyes watered, finally, she met him again. She missed him so much, but she wasn't sure why. She never was. But she couldn't go up to him, not when he was sitting with his stupid friends that made fun of her when they were kids. And yes, she moved on, but all the things they said to her as time went by,

Couldn't be forgotten.

It wasn't because she apparently made Chen cry.

Let me just keep it short. Keyword: being a Black child in a room full of Young, immature, and uneducated Children. Adults included too.

Never or Rarely spiking someone's interest. Your friend gets ALL of the Attention, and you're being ignored because you don't look Appealing as they do. Maybe, because you are different, and they can't handle that.

There are people out there who love you, but, As a young Black girl, that was very hard to believe. People believed she wouldn't be able to make it, but she did. She had to. So that she could PROVE to the world, that she could do a lot of things. Regardless of the way she looked. She could be whatever and whoever she wanted, and experience so many things.

But most people don't see that. And, eventually, As a young Black Person, you get used to that.

But it was now okay. Eseosa loved herself, her skin, and her personality. She had no reason to hate herself, and whoever tried to bring her down, Eseosa wouldn't ever listen to them. She would look forward, move on, and would improve herself.

Chen wanted to raise his hand, to wave at her. But Eseosa made eye contact with his friends, all except for Mary, and rolled her eyes in annoyance and disgust before looking away.

Lee junghoon scoffed. "What's her problem?"

Chen tensed up. He knew why. He glared at them. "I'd have a problem if I were her too. Ruth, Junghoon, Mathew, and Brian. You all badmouthed her despite all of the times I've told you to stop. You also called her multiple names, including degrading ones. You made fun of the way she dressed, and smelled. Made fun of her food, and pranked her multiple times."

All of that happened a week after Eseosa fainted due to her Period. Also a week before Chen was practically rarely around Eseosa.

Matthew jokes around. "Bro, we were kids." Ruth shrugs. "Besides, she seems like she's doing fine now. She probably forgot about all of the things we said."

Chen experienced an overwhelming, and suffocating feeling of anger cloud his mind before he stood up and left. "...Tom, Mary, stand up, let's go."

Tom grabbed his bag, and Mary took her tiny but cute hot pink purse, she stood up and waved at Eseosa who was looking at her with happiness. She then left with Tom, and Chen.

Eseosa was sad when she failed to greet him. But, she swallowed up her sadness, and helped Bella sober up before she drove her home.