Chapter Nineteen

اسکی قربت کا نشہ کیا چیز ہے
ہاتھ پھر جلتے توے پر رکھ دیا
Uski qurbat ka nasha kiya cheez hai
Hath phir jaltay tave per rakh dia
~Faza ibn e Faizi

The rest of event went smoothly with very little interaction of mine with Zain. Just the thought of what had happened in the dark room would make my cheeks flame up and I would shy away from his gaze.

We took Saif home with us, in hopes of giving the newly wedded couple some alone time which wouldn't be possible with Saif in between them. Ammi took him to her room and she sent me in mine, so that I could rest a little. The last four days had been amazing yet so hectic, passing in a blink of an eye.

The only thing I wasn't able to understand was the shift of behaviour that Zain had been displaying and now he was starting to confuse me more and more with his actions. I mean, one moment he wanted nothing to do with me and now it was as if he had done a complete one-eighty degree.

My mind juggling his thoughts as I opened our bedroom finding it dimly lit and Zain laying on the bed in his black dress shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He was still wearing his shoes and his arm covering over his eyes.

He didn't take notice of me as I came inside, standing in-front of the mirror I started on removing the necklace, loosening the dori I pulled it over my head before moving to my earrings.

My hand stilled as I saw Zain watching my movement before he stood up and he walked across the room towards me like a predator preying on his prey.

My hand dropped from my earring, coming to rest at the sides, when he stepped behind me, our eyes connecting through the mirror as he kept on inching closer until there was no distance between us, my back pressed against his hard chest.

"Saree tum per bohat achi lagti hai." He said, his voice soft and my breath hitched.

I watched dumbfounded through the mirror holding my breath, my heart pounding loudly in my chest as the pad of his fingers touching the back of my hand before they travelled up my arm to my shoulder and took hold of my right earring. Gently taking it off he threw it on the table before making my other earring meet the same fate.

Our eyes met through the mirror before his head bent down, pressing a kiss on the hallow my neck and I titled my head giving him more access. He took hold of my hip before torturously slowly sliding his hand under my palo and I sucked in a breath as it came in contact with the bare-skin of my stomach. Spreading his fingers he pulled me even more closer against him.

A whimper left my lips as he nib-bed on the skin, his hand lightly crassing over my stomach, making shivers run down me as foreign and new feeling developed all over my body.

His arm wrapped around my waist. All of a sudden twisting me around and I crashed against his chest. My hand automatically shot up to rest on the hard panels of his chest as he peppered kissing down my throat. I threw my head back, allowing him access as he pressed wet kisses against my skin. My hands fisting around his shirt as he continued.

My body shivered when his mouth lowered down and his hand around me tightened, providing me support.

His lips skimmed down to the gentle swell of my breast above my neckline and I moaned as something pleasant pooled at the bottom of my stomach.

"Zain." I whispered, clutching his right bicep as I let go of my emotions.

He slowly walked us backward and my knees made contact with the bed before I fell on my back, my hair spreading around me and I looked up at Zain through heavy lids as his eye raked over my body before he placed a knee on the bed beside my thigh and bent over me resting his hands besides my shoulder, resuming his previous actions.