Work related

The sweet and soft little beauty of the big brother's house on the island [Year]

Author: Back to Time

Introduction:

Ning Qiao is a well-known charming beauty in the compound, and the older generation made a baby marriage with the Jiang family.

She has a soft temper and weak body, and was raised in the palm of her family.

The son of Jiang's family is now stationed on a remote island, and he has three younger brothers and sisters who are difficult to discipline, none of whom dare to marry.

The parents were reluctant to marry Ning Qiao, but the notice to go to the countryside arrived.

How could she bear such a body?

After weighing it, I still agreed to marry to the island.

The journey to the island was difficult, and Ning Qiao fell ill as soon as he got off the boat, and had a nightmare.

It turned out that their family was a control group for the male and female protagonists in a chronicle novel.

The original heroine and her husband's family get along well, and the husband and wife are harmonious.

In her house, the second brother frightened her with a sea spider, the third brother sent her away with a broom, and the younger sister cut her clothes.

Battalion Commander Jiang is cold-tempered, never comes back from missions, and never protects her.

Ning Qiao woke up from the dream, but there was a handsome and tall man beside her.

Jiang Yingchang held the light and nourishing coconut chicken soup, and coaxed her to drink it spoonful by spoonful.

The three younger siblings stood obediently in a row, obediently calling them sister-in-law.

Ningqiao: Why is it different from the dream?

In her previous life, Jiang Heng's new daughter-in-law brought her younger siblings back to the right path, but she died prematurely because of saving her younger sister.

In order to avenge Ning Qiao, the family fell into a conspiracy and ended up miserable.

After Jiang Heng was reborn, the first thing he did was to call a few brats to the beach for a lecture, but before he could speak... the second younger brother plopped down on his knees: "Brother, I was wrong. I shouldn't have frightened my sister-in-law in my previous life. Go to the sea every day to catch lobster for my sister-in-law."

The third brother burst into tears with snot and tears: "Brother, I was wrong.

The little girl turned her head and grabbed the chicken by the neck, and directed her second brother to climb the coconut tree: "Sister-in-law likes to eat coconut chicken the most, and it will be too late if I don't pick coconuts! "

Jiang Heng looked back and saw the petite figure timidly looking at him.

He swore that he would protect her for the rest of his life.

At first, the comrades-in-arms and members of the military on the island thought that the life of this family would be extremely difficult, and the delicate new wife would definitely not be able to restrain Battalion Commander Jiang and his brats.

Unexpectedly,

Ning Qiao ate big lobster caviar, her skin became fairer and more tender, and she lived a sweet and happy life. Her younger siblings are well-behaved and sensible, and they are spoiled by the whole family!

Content tags: Sweet text through the book Shuangwen Chronicle

Search keywords: Protagonist: Ning Qiao┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: Sweet honey~

Concept: Self-improvement. ?