Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

  ◎The notice of going to the countryside has arrived. ◎

  Early autumn of 1973.

  In the afternoon, in the staff compound of Ancheng Metallurgical Plant, withered yellow leaves drifted down with the wind, quietly falling on the thick black hair of the girl at the bottom of the big tree, embedded crookedly.

  Ning Qiao tilted her head and gently picked off the fallen leaves above her head.

  A ray of sunlight shone down, warming it, making her snowy and fair skin clearer. She quietly watched the people coming and going in the yard, her black and white apricot eyes were clear and moist.

  "Looking at those tree-climbing and long-rope jumping people in the courtyard, and those who make appointments to go out to play, I must envy the daughter of the Ning family." Not far away, Aunt Liu whispered, "The little girl is watching eagerly, It's so pitiful."

  Aunt Liu is the daughter-in-law of Qin Gong in the factory. The two girls who grew up alone in the village got married one after another, so she packed her bags and went to the city to move into the worker's college to reunite with her husband.

  During the day, when her husband was at work, she wandered around. At first she babbled about her own trivial matters, but after a long time, she broke into the compound and began to inquire about other people's family affairs.

  Some people seem to have heard the big joke: "My parents dote on her, my brother takes care of me as a treasure, and I have never stopped milk and malted milk since I was a child. The unit issued a ticket and was the first to cling to her, not even letting her drink her milk. She drinks it and has to pour brown sugar into it, how can it be pitiful?"

  Aunt Liu has rarely met Director Ning's beautiful daughter since she moved into the Workers' College. Most of the time, Ning Qiao stayed at home, until now she heard that the little girl was raised in the palm of her hand.

  She opened her eyes and sighed with emotion: "Those who don't know think it's the eldest lady of a capitalist."

  Aunt Wu's heart was pounding and she pushed her with her elbow: "What nonsense are you talking about!"

  Aunt Liu suddenly felt a slip of the tongue, covered her mouth, her ears turned red.

  How can I mention the capitalist lady at this moment, if she is reported by someone with a heart, it will cause trouble for others and trouble for herself.

  "The little girl who was spoiled and brought up is just beautiful, white and tender, and she looks better than the lesbians in other pictorials." Aunt Liu changed the subject, "Is she eighteen this year?"

  "Just turned eighteen, she was good-looking when she was young, and even more graceful when she grows up."

  There was just an autumn rain in the early morning, and the ground was still half dry. A few children ran past, splashing mud spots on Ningqiao's white skirt, and a thick layer of mud fell on the delicate Bragi.

  Just as she was about to speak, the little fur kids jumped half a meter away.

  The kids all knew they were in trouble.

  The little girl with the shofar braid shrank her neck and hid behind her brother.

  Ning Qiao lowered her head to wipe off the mud on her skirt, but paused with her slender hands.

  a bit dirty.

  Looking up again, looking at the trembling child, she kindly comforted her: "It's okay, don't be afraid."