Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21

  ◎Fight, fight! ◎

  The atmosphere at this moment was a bit exciting, and Lin Xiaowen was so excited that her eyes could shine.

  You know, for several months, Luo Qin's heart towards Battalion Commander Jiang of the Qing'an Military Region couldn't have been more passionate. She was very proactive, so many times that she went directly to Battalion Commander Jiang to hand over love letters. Converged a little. But restraint is restraint, she still likes Commander Jiang in her heart, and originally wanted to use her perseverance to finally touch his heart, but news came out a few days ago that Commander Jiang is getting married.

  Luo Qin never believed that he would get married suddenly, until someone told her that his partner had arrived on the island and lived in a guest house on the island. On that day, all the colleagues in the unit knew how badly she had been hit and talked about her in private. Luo Qin asked for leave and didn't show up all day. Everyone thought that when she returned to work, her eyes would be swollen from crying. Unexpectedly, she just changed her hairstyle.

  Nothing has changed except that the flowing long hair of the past has been cut into short hair that does not reach the shoulders.

  With the mentality that watching the excitement is not a big deal, Lin Xiaowen dragged Luo Qin to the family courtyard to see Jiang Battalion Commander and his wife, a voice in her head shouted - fight, fight.

  But who knew, Luo Qin actually changed her usual unrestrained and enthusiastic temperament, and became coy.

  "keep your word......"

  "It's a deal!"

  Lin Xiaowen looked at Ning Qiao in surprise.

  Not to mention Luo Qin, even Commander Jiang's target had no intention of going to war. She was neither complacent nor planning to point fingers, on the contrary, the corners of her mouth were slightly upturned, with a soft smile, showing a considerate and considerate look.

  Inexplicably cute...

  Lin Xiaowen looked at Luo Qin silently again.

  Luo Qin's brain is still buzzing, but her reason is still gradually going back.

  If it was her, her husband's admirer ran to her, and before the other party shouted, she would be excited immediately. But Jiang Yingchang's partner is gentle, with a shallow smile in his eyes, not looking at a joke, and pretending that he didn't hear anything.

  Luo Qin didn't blush when she was rejected by Battalion Commander Jiang, but now her ears turned red. When Lin Xiaowen was still looking forward, she tugged at the corner of her clothes: "Go quickly."

  Lin Xiaowen stood there blankly.

  "Let's go!" Luo Qin got on the bicycle and patted the back seat.

  After a while, Lin Xiaowen could only get in the car.

  In almost an instant, Luo Qin pedaled the car and left at a speed like the wind.

  "That's it? You just forget it?" Lin Xiaowen asked.

  Luo Qin looked back suspiciously: "What else can I do? Battalion Commander Jiang is married."

  "You have to demonstrate anyway..."

  "She hasn't protested yet, why should I protest?" Luo Qin understood, "Oh, I see. Lin Xiaowen, you are hoping that I will have some style problems, so let me make way for you during the assessment!"