Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

  ◎Is this right? ◎

  He had heard the old man talk about it countless times since he was a child, and Jiang Heng was no stranger to his baby lover, but when he talked about this matter with He Yongyan, he teased him, maybe even if she stood in front of him, they would not recognize each other.

  Unexpectedly, he walked through the alley and found the teahouse that Chang Fangze was talking about. The moment he stepped in, he immediately knew that it was Ningqiao.

  Like a long time, they should have met long ago.

  But the memory is too vague, and it drifts by sporadically, making it impossible to grasp.

  Ning Qiao chewed the jujube cake carefully, her bulging cheeks gradually returned to normal, and the man in front of her had already handed over a clean and brand new handkerchief.

  She didn't answer, thinking silently, such a good-looking person, and such a nice person.

  Jiang Heng watched Ning Qiao, trying to piece together the fragments of memory, until Jiao Chunyu's voice interrupted him.

  "Comrade?"

  He came back to his senses: "I'm Jiang Heng."

  Jiao Chunyu was dumbfounded for a moment, visibly excited to the naked eye, and tugged at the corner of Ningqiao's clothes.

  Ning Qiao swallowed the last mouthful of jujube cake, and looked at the other side fixedly.

  "Qiaoqiao, look who's here!" Jiao Chunyu said.

  Ning Qiao let out an "ah", as if a slow-motion special effect had been turned on, and stood up in a daze.

  Is it her partner?

  The little girl looked surprised, and reached out to wipe the tears from the corners of her eyes, and then wiped the corners of her mouth with her small hands.

  There was a smile between Jiang Heng's indifferent brows, and he raised his hand that had stopped in mid-air before taking it back slightly, looking at the handkerchief he handed over.

  Ning Qiao took it with both hands, her ears were burning hot, and her cheeks were also stained with a faint blush.

  "Hi comrade, I'm Ningqiao."

  Jiang Heng's voice was very low, with a smile: "I recognized it."

  The two stood facing each other.

  The gay man in military uniform is tall and the little girl is petite, forming a strong sense of contrast.

  Jiao Chunyu watched for a while.

  As long as they don't interrupt, they might really be able to stand like this forever.

  Although they were about to become husband and wife, but when they met for the first time, they were not even considered young couples at the moment.

  As a sister-in-law, Jiao Chunyu is very good at invigorating the atmosphere.

  She asked about Jiang Heng's situation, like why he came to Ancheng suddenly, did he meet the elders just now, etc...

  Jiao Chunyu is about the same age as the other party, but because she is a sister-in-law, she was a little worried that her brother-in-law would be embarrassed and gentle when asking questions, but unexpectedly, when she looked at her, the future brother-in-law's soldier's aura came out again, which made her feel very happy. She's a little cowardly.