Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

◎The one who was injured was also to blame! ◎

In recent years, the nursery school in the military region has been getting better and better.

Under the management of Director Nie, the nursery school is no longer a helpless choice for parents. The funds are more approved, the children eat well, and the conditions for taking a nap at noon are good. In addition to the aunt who is responsible for taking care of them, there are also people who know how to nurse them. The young teachers who led them to play games and learn skills, many children were not used to it when they left the nursery to go to elementary school, crying and clamoring to stay.

The family members of the military region are well informed and gradually know that the nursery school of the military region has become a good unit on the island. The environment of the unit is good. The teachers have breakfast and afternoon snacks with the children. The food is no worse than that of the canteen in the military area. Even the benefits are first-class. It is really decent to enter this unit.

As soon as Ning Qiao lost a decent job, the nursery director Nie immediately took the initiative to talk to her about a new decent job. If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes at this moment, the family members would have believed it.

Su Qingshi also didn't believe it.

Su Qingshi's self-esteem was shattered a few months ago by the recruitment of the primary school in the military region. She didn't say anything, but she also felt ashamed in her heart. She always stayed in the house without leaving the door, and it was during this period that she spent more time with Tang Hongjin, and her relationship finally changed.

The schools in the military area began to have winter vacation, and the children came home one after another. The air on the island was good. Except for sleeping, every household kept their doors open. Su Qing was also used to this, but she didn't want such a habit. She finally heard good news. The three younger brothers and sisters of Ningqiao's family said privately that their sister-in-law would not go to work again.

Su Qingshi's tense nerves suddenly relaxed.

So what if you become an elementary school teacher? In the end, it was not back to its original shape.

Everything returned to the original point, and Ningqiao finally stayed at home every day like her.

Moreover, she often sees Ning Qiao offering to help with housework. At present, it seems that Jiang Battalion Commander and a few children are always stopping her to let her have a good rest, but Su Qingshi knows that people are like this, and she is polite at the beginning, but after a long time, all her nature will be exposed. Housework is so troublesome, and cooking is also very trivial. After Ningqiao gradually adapts to work, her lover and several older children will no longer hinder her. On the contrary, her heart will become unburdened and even no longer grateful.

Su Qingshi himself is someone who has been here.

She is always on the sidelines.

What kind of life a person wants to live, he has to fight for himself, not rely on others to give.

No matter how good a childhood you have, no matter how good your family is, no matter how much your parents and elders love you, it's useless. The ones who become bitter wives after they get married are these innocent little girls who never experienced hardships in their childhood.

Su Qingshi waited, waiting for the good show in this compound to be staged.

But today, at this moment, a good show was staged, but it was performed for her alone.