Chapter 71-77

Chapter 71

◎"Sure enough, he is a cultural person."◎

Before he knew it, Jiang Yuan had also reached the age of dating.

Among so many people, Mr. Jiang and Jiang Qi were most excited, followed by Ningqiao and Jiang Guoguo. Jiang Heng briefly asked about Jiang Yuan and his partner, and told him that now he is an adult who can shoulder responsibilities, he must respect and protect girls, don't be confused, and treat the relationship as a child's play.

Jiang Yuan knows how to respect and protect girls.

From the age of thirteen to now, his sister-in-law taught him this way, and his brother also told him this with his actions. He has been fascinated by his ears and eyes since he was a child, and his family does not need to worry about this aspect of the problem.

"Second brother, when will you bring her to our house?"

"Who is she?"

"Smart? Good-looking?"

When he mentioned his object, Jiang Yuan's ears felt slightly warm.

With so many people staring at her, even the sister-in-law's natal family showed a look of embarrassment.

Jiang Qi was a little emotional.

The second brother is about the same age as himself, and they grew up fighting and fighting each other. One second, they beat each other until their noses and faces were swollen, and the next second they continued to hook shoulders and backs. They were both stupid.

Unexpectedly, the second brother is now at the age of begging for a wife, and he--

Still stupid.

Jiang Qi grinned to the back of his ears, staring at his second brother eagerly, ready to eat melon with everyone.

However, before he could wait for anything, he was pushed into the room by his sister.

"Second brother, it's getting late."

"The college entrance examination will be in a few months."

"Other kids who are preparing for the college entrance examination like you don't even eat New Year's Eve dinner, and are always ready to review!"

Jiang Qi was pushed into the room, and he gave Jiang Guoguo a sideways glance.

What nonsense, is it only a few minutes away?

Mr. Jiang stepped forward.

Seeing his grandfather coming to rescue him, Jiang Qi cheerfully followed him to leave the house.

However, Mr. Jiang held the doorknob and closed the door of his room with a "bang".

When there was only one crack left in the door, Grandpa said kindly: "Go and read your sage book."

Jiang Qi:? ? ?

Grandpa must be taking revenge on himself.

Because he just said that grandpa is a retired old man, but this is clearly the truth!

He just said, Jiang Guoguo is stingy, whoever he is.

It turned out to be with grandpa!

Jiang Qi was locked in the room, with his ear pressed against the door to eavesdrop.

Outside the house, Jiang Yuan's cheeks flushed from holding back, and he had to talk about the acquaintance, meeting and love between himself and the object.

He is no longer the fledgling little policeman when he was just fledgling. Usually in the work unit, he put on a stinky face like his brother, and it was strange to bluff his subordinates, but when facing the "adults" of the family, he suddenly appeared again Become shy, do not know where to start all this.