Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

◎The truth. ◎

After getting along for half a month, everyone in the dormitory can see what kind of temperament Cui Miaomiao is.

But at the same time, gradually, everyone stopped caring about her, and even Mei Shu turned a blind eye to her style of handling things.

Cui Miaomiao is no longer a child. She came here in the past ten or twenty years. Could it be that after arriving at Beijing University, several roommates will join hands to teach her to be a new person? As excellent college students, each of them has heavy homework. The hard work and hard work of burning lights and studying at night before the college entrance examination are not for trivial trivial matters. Talking about it is the most time-wasting thing. In this regard, Mei Shu is still Cong Ning I learned it from Buckwheat.

The first opening ceremony after Beijing University resumed the college entrance examination was successfully concluded.

At this time, Cui Miaomiao was aloof, enjoying Ma Hongzao's sense of superiority over her father, and then turned her head, staring at Ningqiao with a half-smile.

Zhou Nanmei likes to observe everyone.

Like her, Mei Shu grew up in a poor family, so she didn't eat her next meal. Mei Shu is poor and beautiful, but she will not be domineering because of her good-looking appearance. Her domineering is mainly on the other hand, and she has thorns all over her body from time to time, but she is not evil-hearted.

Both Ningqiao and Cui Miaomiao's family have older brothers or younger brothers. Fortunately, their parents don't think that daughters are money-losing goods, and they give them the best food and clothing. However, Ning Qiao, who was spoiled and brought up, was gentle and pure, while Cui Miaomiao was spoiled too much by boundless doting.

It has something to do with her childhood circumstances. Zhou Nanmei likes to watch words and deeds. She doesn't care about every penny like Mei Shu, and she doesn't know how to protect herself like Ning Qiao. Occasionally, she will suffer, but she can only tell herself that suffering is a blessing.

Zhou Nanmei avoids Cui Miaomiao when she gets along with her, but she is still a little envious of her extravagant personality. A girl who has been pampered and brought up has such confidence.

Cui Miaomiao enjoyed Ma Hongzao's flattery, and smiled at Ning Qiao in a blissful way.

Ning Qiao stood up and asked with concern: "Student Cui Miaomiao, did you eat vegetables at noon?"

After saying this, Ning Qiao called Zhou Nanmei back to the dormitory.

Mei Shu also got up: "I'll go back with you."

Mei Shu kept up with Ning Qiao, and said in a low voice, "Why do you need to remind? Just make her ashamed."

Ning Qiao pursed her lips and smiled: "Let's go."

Cui Miaomiao, who was still sitting in the same position behind her, blushed suddenly and closed her mouth tightly, feeling her scalp start to go numb.

Ma Hongzao said, "Miaomiao, you have no food on your teeth."

"Why are you like this? My classmate for so many years didn't even tell me such a shameful thing." Cui Miaomiao covered her mouth and lowered her voice.

"Really not." Ma Hongzao explained, "I have been talking to you, and I didn't see it at all."

"Are you so dark-hearted?" Cui Miaomiao gritted her teeth, afraid of being heard, she kept thinking about who she had talked to just now, and she was ashamed.