Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

◎Whose granddaughter is here again? ◎

With the help of Comrade Jiang Guoguo, Ning Qiao got through the problem of house allocation.

Jiang Heng didn't force it, and he couldn't force it, he could only comfort himself from the bottom of his heart.

It's good for her to live.

However, he temporarily put the matter aside, but Jiang Guoguo turned around to make trouble.

Taking advantage of Ning Qiao's inattention, the little girl dragged her elder brother aside to discuss this issue carefully.

"I can't sleep without my sister-in-law in my arms." Jiang Guoguo said seriously.

Jiang Heng: ...

How could she fall asleep for the past nine years?

"Your sister-in-law hugged you to sleep at night?" Jiang Heng asked.

Jiang Guoguo nodded: "That's right! My sister-in-law and I are very good. When I go to sleep at night, I touch my hair, tell me stories, and finally hug me. I don't even know when I fell asleep. , Open your eyes and it will be dawn."

For the first time, Jiang Heng experienced the feeling of "envy" that He Yongyan chanted every day.

He married a daughter-in-law who was snatched away by his fourth younger sister, so he felt at ease and didn't know how to hold back in front of him.

At this moment, Jiang Heng was still a little bit lucky.

There are so many children in the family, but fortunately he only has one younger sister. If there are three younger sisters, he may not be able to snatch Ning Qiao back in his life.

"I won't tell you this." Jiang Heng cast a ruthless glance at Jiang Guoguo, "Be prepared yourself."

Jiang Guoguo frowned.

What kind of psychological preparation did the elder brother ask her to do?

It's my sister-in-law's mental preparation for moving the room!

The little girl was full of anger, and her mouth was pouted again so that she could hang an oil bottle.

"Then let the horse come here!" She turned her head away, turned around and stamped her feet on the ground vigorously, making a big noise, and left gracefully.

Battalion Commander Jiang: ...

How could a little girl declare war?

If you let the horse come over, let the horse come over, and he will show some real skills.

-

In the next few days, Ning Qiao noticed the strange atmosphere in this house.

She asked Jiang Yuan and Jiang Qi, but the two half-year-olds didn't notice and looked at her blankly.

Ning Qiao immediately realized that the weird atmosphere revolved around Jiang Heng and Jiang Guoguo.

They are declaring war on each other.

Jiang Heng and Jiang Guoguo began to compete for the favor of Dafa. One tried to show off in front of his wife, while the other tried to act like a baby to his sister-in-law.

Ning Qiao knew everything, but seeing the two of them working so hard, it was hard to expose.

So slowly, it turned out that she had practiced Duan Shui Dafa well.

In this family, it is simply too difficult to balance the relationship between adults and children.

After the Tang family's room next door was vacant, everyone in the courtyard was discussing who would move in next.