Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

◎Fair investigation and serious handling. ◎

The teacher in charge said that if Jiang Guoguo hadn't called Ning Qiao over specially, he wouldn't have thought of reminding her to bring the child to wear glasses.

So the little girl deeply understood what it means to lift a rock and drop it on her own foot.

The air froze for a moment.

Jiang Guoguo laughed twice.

The homeroom teacher had never seen any child before, so he immediately understood the strange expressions of Shang Ningqiao and Jiang Guoguo.

Sitting in the first row of the classroom, Xiang Jiaping firmly grasped the small wooden cart that Jiang Guoguo brought to him. Such a fun little wooden cart, it is estimated that it will have to be taken back soon...

"So, Jiang Guoguo isn't nearsighted?" asked the head teacher.

The little girl drooped her head.

When I was looking for my sister-in-law just now, I buried my head because I was afraid that I would accidentally laugh out loud. Now I buried my head because I was serious.

Happiness was fleeting, and the corners of her upturned mouth had already turned down, and she was trembling along the way.

"Guoguo, explain to the teacher yourself." Ning Qiao said.

Jiang Guoguo gritted his teeth.

do my best!

The remaining seventy-two students in the second class of the third year dare to say that they have been classmates with Jiang Guoguo for several months, and they have never seen her like a coward. Now, while she was explaining, she was looking for love, her round eyes glanced at her little sister-in-law from time to time, and she showed a cute and embarrassed smile.

The students were really puzzled, it wasn't the first time she did something wrong, why was she so honest this time!

Jiang Guoguo's voice sounded like a mosquito bite.

The little girl who is not afraid of nothing, is not the first time to make a mistake, but that is all in her previous life. In this life, she changed her mind, and her main task was to be a good sister-in-law of her sister-in-law. Her lies were exposed, and her beautiful image was shattered. She was so worried that her eyebrows almost drooped to the corners of her eyes.

"Student Jiang Guoguo, the teacher can understand your feelings. You think sitting in the first row can hear the content of the class well, and the teacher can also treat you well.

play a supervisory role. But anyway, lying is wrong, honesty is the best virtue, don't you think? "

It's all over, Jiang Guoguo can only nod vigorously in agreement.

After the homeroom teacher finished criticizing, it was my sister-in-law's turn to criticize. There was no way I could avoid this hurdle, so the little girl bit the bullet and listened carefully.

It's just that if you don't pay attention, your mind still wanders. Will my sister-in-law ignore her when I go home in a while?

It was already the time when school was about to end in the afternoon, and Jiang Guoguo, who had been criticized, was unwilling to go back to the classroom.

Even if there is another storm, she still has to follow her sister-in-law. After all, if she goes back into the classroom, she will be pointed at by other students.

Jiang Guoguo, who carried her schoolbag on her back, did not forget to bring her report card.

She followed Ning Qiao closely, wherever Ning Qiao went, she went there, but she kept silent, as quiet as a little quail.